Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: edward on July 20, 2011, 12:51PM
I'm not sure how happy I am about this, I mean no new females at all??

You read my mind. I agree with this 100% I wanted at least 1 female, and thats pushing it for me XD. I mean come on Rocket Raccoon! At least put in more popular characters. Im hardly happy at all. Except for Frank, and maybe Nemesis

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Dr. Strange, cool... Nemesis, cool... so why everyone else? lol. I don't agree with this at all. This is very dissapointing.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 20, 2011, 01:54PM
Dr. Strange, cool... Nemesis, cool... so why everyone else? lol. I don't agree with this at all. This is very dissapointing.

I agree 100%

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Actually Ghost Rider doesn't look too bad. But Rocket Racoon??? Who the heck is that? I'm a huge Marvel fan and never heard of him (probably seen him on the marvel site and skipped it lol). Iron Fist...I might get used to that... Hawkeye doesn't look all that fun... Nova looks ok... but seriously, we do need at least one more female character on both sides. (Ahem! Rogue! Claire! :D )

Quote from: Scabbia on July 20, 2011, 02:14PM
Actually Ghost Rider doesn't look too bad. But Rocket Racoon??? Who the heck is that? I'm a huge Marvel fan and never heard of him (probably seen him on the marvel site and skipped it lol). Iron Fist...I might get used to that... Hawkeye doesn't look all that fun... Nova looks ok... but seriously, we do need at least one more female character on both sides. (Ahem! Rogue! Claire! :D )

Yeah! I agree about Ghost Rider, and Rocket Raccoon like WTF where the F did he come from, Howard the Duck would be better then him. We want characters we know, not animals we see in are backyard or looking through are trash can.

@darkmaster it's just a possibilities, well let's hope it's true. & on side note that all of that leaked pics that accidently appeared on Capcom website. Confirmed. Too bad no other Female Marvel on the Ultimate version.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Well, there was also this thing with the orignal Marvel vs Capcom 3 that suggested Emma Frost and Mr Fantastic are in the game, so this COULD be done to mislead us?

Ghost rider looks epic though :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Saw this coming a mile away.

Regardless, loving all the editions with the exception of the Raccoon. Our complaining won't change anything. It's Capcom - they're gonna milk it for all it's worth, and in the end, do what they want to do.

Some one found a screenshot of Vergil, but it wasn't from Ultimate MVC3 it was from the original, same with the one with Frank. So both of them were gonna be in it, but were cut. So who knows how many characters were cut, but made already. It must be easy for them to make a new game with characters they already had made.

I like the updated roster pretty much. The only thing I would have change would have been Rocket Raccoon and Hawkeye which I don't care for at all. Replace them for I think a spiderman villan like Venom or a popular character like Gambit and for the other spot a female marvel character. And maybe add one more characters on both sides like Megaman, Captain Commando, Jon Talbain, or a female.

I read, that Capcom didn't put Megaman in because he wasn't as popular as other characters that people wanted in. I find it easy to believe and hard to believe. Easy: Because its so easily possible, like Phoenix Wright or whom ever and they just werent as whinny as the Megaman fans. and Hard: because the Megaman fans were so whinny all you had on your mind was he has to be DLC because these people wont shut up about him! XD But I like Tron Bonne better any way

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 21, 2011, 03:59PM
I read, that Capcom didn't put Megaman in because he wasn't as popular as other characters that people wanted in. I find it easy to believe and hard to believe. Easy: Because its so easily possible, like Phoenix Wright or whom ever and they just werent as whinny as the Megaman fans. and Hard: because the Megaman fans were so whinny all you had on your mind was he has to be DLC because these people wont shut up about him! XD But I like Tron Bonne better any way

I guess you weren't around much doing the 90s. Seems like you really dislike Megaman, but the fact is Megaman is a legend for Capcom like Mario is for Nintendo. I don't think you understand that.

Quote from: edward on July 21, 2011, 04:05PM
I guess you weren't around much doing the 90s. Seems like you really dislike Megaman, but the fact is Megaman is a legend for Capcom like Mario is for Nintendo. I don't think you understand that.

-_- I was around durning the 90's, but I was young. I understand that about Capcom. But you have to understand, for most he isn't as popular as he was back then. Obiviously because they didn't put him in and they canncelled Megaman legends 3. I dont like him, but I dont dislike him either. I grew up with Tron Bonne and Breath of Fire for Capcom. Those are the things that ring a bell in my head when I think capcom. And I never stated I didnt really like him. I said that the fans didn't like him enough to put him in, otherwise he would have been.

Guys if you are interested you can help us trying to mod characters from MvC3!

It is very much possible, we just need some very talented people to help us!

Check out the page I made: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6683.msg126035.html#msg126035

Tell me what you think. :D
Booooyaaaa.

Quote from: darkmaster20 on July 21, 2011, 04:44PM
Guys if you are interested you can help us trying to mod characters from MvC3!

It is very much possible, we just need some very talented people to help us!

Check out the page I made: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6683.msg126035.html#msg126035

Tell me what you think. :D

It would be nice, but I can't mesh and I'm jsut now learning how to mod so I couldn't get there models from the game but making skins from MUA people and then making the mod could probably be done