Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I already had the Vita in mind when Uncharted was announced...so UMVC3 will be a nice plus

I'll main probably...

Team 1: Thor/Iron Fist/Ghost Rider
Team 2: Dante/Captain America/Vergil
Team 3: Phoenix Wright/Nova/Iron Man

I like variations...and team 1 will be my main team...

Im not sure if I will use many of the newbies. But they look ok

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Doctor Strange will be a constant! Ghost Rider and Hawkeye will probably be used a lot as well :) Iron Fist looks nice but for some reason I didn't like him as much as I thought.

Recently I was thinking about a Shadowcat character. I really love Kitty to death she is one of my all time favs so I just began to think about her moves and stuff.

Her basic moves would just be composed of Melee (Punches, Kicks, etc) Plus sword attacks

Her 3 supers would be

1. Phase ability, it enables her to phase threw opponents attacks, but not the person themself and then she can punch them and kick them etc
2. A sword attack where she has duel blades and swings in a circle
3. She summons Lockheed to blow fire on the oppenent

I also began to think about Emma

1. An attack where she holds the oppenent down with her Mental powers and attacks them
2. An attack where she blasts out bolts of mental energy
3. She projects her Astral self to attack the oppenent with her many attacks like shaping her hands to axes, etc

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If we get more DLC I'd be suprised if we get any more women to be honest. The only ones I see with a chance are Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, or Elektra (particularly the first two)

X-Women seem like a NO NO considering how we already have 3 X-Women. Another reason is that Capcom only wants 3-4 fighters from each genre and the X-Men have 6 representatives (7 counting Deadpool).

September 15, 2011, 05:11PM #950 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:16PM by midnightphoenix123
Street Fighter has 5 (Hagger, Chun-Li, C-Viper, Ryu, Akuma) I dont think im missing anyone XD I believe there are many other female choices since they want characters who people dont know very well. Plus Capcom could get more female characters aswell

Edit:  Capcom woman DLC could be:

Nina (Breath of Fire)
MoMo (Breath of Fire)
B.B. Hood (Darkstalkers)
Poison (Final Fight/ Street Fighter)
Cammy (Street Fighter)
Sakura (Street Fighter)
Roll (Mega Man)
Son Son (MVC2)
Regina (Dino Crisis)

Thos would be my top Capcom female picks

Haggar is Street Fighter? That's news to me lol but I never did use him much. The only X-Women I care for would be Psylocke and Rogue. Psylocke might have some chance considering how she has such a large role in the MU these days plus she was in the top 10 requested characters (highest female behind Ms. Marvel). We probably won't see her but maybe there's a chance?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 15, 2011, 05:16PM
Haggar is Street Fighter? That's news to me lol but I never did use him much. The only X-Women I care for would be Psylocke and Rogue. Psylocke might have some chance considering how she has such a large role in the MU these days plus she was in the top 10 requested characters (highest female behind Ms. Marvel). We probably won't see her but maybe there's a chance?

Final Fight/ Street Fighter is where Hagger is from. I posted above all the female capcom characters I believe have any chance I really want other Marvel Woman but who knows, as much as I love Spiderwoman I think it would be annoying

She Hulk - Hulk
X-23 - Wolverine
Spiderman - Spiderwoman

Lots of copies there

Spider-Woman would probably get in just because of her name lol. She-Hulk got in because of her connection to the Hulk and its also why she is one of Marvel's top heroines. X-23 was picked because Marvel wanted a teen character and her connection to Wolverine made the most sense.

I don't know about you but I would love to see a battle between X-23, She-Hulk, and Spider-Woman vs Wolverine, Hulk, and Spider-Man.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 15, 2011, 05:21PM
Spider-Woman would probably get in just because of her name lol. She-Hulk got in because of her connection to the Hulk and its also why she is one of Marvel's top heroines. X-23 was picked because Marvel wanted a teen character and her connection to Wolverine made the most sense.

I don't know about you but I would love to see a battle between X-23, She-Hulk, and Spider-Woman vs Wolverine, Hulk, and Spider-Man.

I love X-23, She Hulk, and Spiderwoman more then their man counterpart, but I think its a tad stupid no matter what the reason

BTW are you keeping up with the new costume reveals? Phoenix, Storm, Magneto, Wolverine, Doctor Strange, Thor, Dormammu, Hawkeye, and Ghost Rider have had theirs revealed.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 15, 2011, 05:31PM
BTW are you keeping up with the new costume reveals? Phoenix, Storm, Magneto, Wolverine, Doctor Strange, Thor, Dormammu, Hawkeye, and Ghost Rider have had theirs revealed.

Kind of mainly only the ones I care aboue, Storm, Jean, Nemesis, Tron I know I have seen I know ive seen others but I cant remember

I'm really excited for the DLC costumes! Storm's mohawk alternate looks killer :D There's also a strong hint that Jean's DLC costume is the 90s one. According to some guy on Twitter, Jean's DLC costume is sooo awesome that he picks her everytime.

September 15, 2011, 05:43PM #958 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 09:49PM by edward
Haggers isn't Street Fighter. And Spiderwoman is differently not a Spiderman clone.

Special attacks for Kitty could be:
While on land grabs the enemy and phrases them threw to the floor trapping them for a while(kind of like web ball)
Land or air, phrases threw the enemy and pulls them down to hit the floor(this could work like a counter attack)
Lockhead assists

So she won't be such a swordsman.(which I don"t really like for her)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 15, 2011, 05:18PM
She Hulk - Hulk
X-23 - Wolverine
Spiderman - Spiderwoman

Lots of copies there

She Hulk plays WAY more agile and in my opinion better then hulk (it really depends on what kinda character you like, but for a woman with THAT much strenght she plays insainly well)

X23 and Wolverine, aren't clones as well, X23 uses her footclaws alot and has nothing even similair to Wolverine (I bet that if it was MVC2, X-23 would almost be an exact clone)

Spiderwoman and Spiderman don't share anything either, Spiderwoman has cool blasts attack

Also, without any knowledge of the comics, I bet a few could even have guessed that X-23 and Wolverine were related (the only resemblance being the claws)

So I would say without comics knowledge (which does include a few purchasers) She hulk and Hulk are the only copies
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven