Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright.... Anybody have SE w/ redeem codes (w/ console name: for 360/PS3/360 & PS3. It's out now in USA man!

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/mar/14/ps3-marvel-vs-capcom-3-dlc-fighters-available-now/
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

I just got both today! YAY! So happy!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

March 16, 2011, 02:26PM #692 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:09PM by LarsAlexandersson
EDIT: They're out, but seperate. Buy both is 9.99. It should be 2 chars in 1 pack as 4.99
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

For Playstation 3they are 5 bucks each, xbox is 400 points each (5 bucks)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Got the DLC but for some reason it doesn't show up on my game. Not the new characters, costumes, or shadow mode. When you download DLC does the game's disc have to be in the 360, because when I downloaded those packs the disc was not inside the console.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 17, 2011, 03:07PM
Got the DLC but for some reason it doesn't show up on my game. Not the new characters, costumes, or shadow mode. When you download DLC does the game's disc have to be in the 360, because when I downloaded those packs the disc was not inside the console.

My game disc was in when I downloaded my stuff, so maybe you should try that, does something pop up saying checking for downloadable content?

Did it again with the disc and in game they checked for dlc. Now I have all the dlc. Suprisingly Shuma-Gorath is pretty fun. Jill isn't too bad either, just haven't really gotten her technique yet.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 18, 2011, 09:13AM
Did it again with the disc and in game they checked for dlc. Now I have all the dlc. Suprisingly Shuma-Gorath is pretty fun. Jill isn't too bad either, just haven't really gotten her technique yet.

I know Shuma is fun, and Me being a super Jill fan ive been playing her a lot, but I havent gotten to good with her yet either because she is very unique

I can't wait, waitin' on our tax refunds in a couple weeks and I'm gettin a 360 kinect (or ps3, haven't decided yet) and I'm so gettin' this game. Although I aint worried about the dlc pack, not a fan of shuma or Jill. I just want it cause of Phoenix and She-Hulk.

See for me I was so happy for She Hulk then I started to play her, and I havent played her much now because unless you are really good with her she is kind of hard to play, at least for me, you always have to be close for pretty much everything she does, even though this sounds stupid because its like duh she is she hulk she doesnt have fire powers or something, it sucks because you die all the time! Lol at least that happens to me all the time

lol Well you pretty much had to do the same with Rogue in MVC2. So That's why I'm kinda intrigued to play her. I'm personally good with the close combat characters. But, I guess I wont know until I try her out. :)

I actually am pretty good with She-Hulk. She is one of my favs although often I tend to ignore her. I really like X-23. I think there are more deserving characters but she is really fun to play as. Jean is my most used, followed by Thor and X-23 who are tied. Afterwards I have Wolverine, Morrigan, and Storm. Can't remember the exact order for anyone afterwards. Spider-Man and C. Viper seem fun but I'm not really good with them. I have not really played with Haggar, Viewtiful Joe, C. Viper, Spencer, or Arthur much.

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 18, 2011, 03:15PM
lol Well you pretty much had to do the same with Rogue in MVC2. So That's why I'm kinda intrigued to play her. I'm personally good with the close combat characters. But, I guess I wont know until I try her out. :)

No I was actually pretty good with Rogue, but I was also good with Morrigan and Tron on Mvc2 but now on this one I tend to not use both of them as for me they seem different, Phoenix is also my most used along with Chris, X-23, Storm, Sentinal, Trish, Jill, Wesker,

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 18, 2011, 04:50PM
No I was actually pretty good with Rogue, but I was also good with Morrigan and Tron on Mvc2 but now on this one I tend to not use both of them as for me they seem different, Phoenix is also my most used along with Chris, X-23, Storm, Sentinal, Trish, Jill, Wesker,
I really enjoy Chris, Trish, and Wesker. Same with Hsien-Ko, Dante, and Zero. The last two are great in close-combat.