In A Bad Mood? Stay Away From The Forum

Started by nodoubt_jr, June 17, 2010, 05:02PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you are in a bad mood or whatever how about staying away from the forum? It seems every time someone is rude they excuse themselves by saying that they were mad or stressed or in a bad mood. Then why come on the forum? Go outside, breath, take a nap, count to 10, etc. Don't come on here, act like a jerk and then use that as an excuse.

When I'm in a bad mood, I stay away from the forum because it's so easy to just take it out on the forum. Don't pull a ramen and lose it, cause guess what happens then? A ban! You don't want to be gone because you didn't take the time to calm down.

BTW this is a suggestion as a fellow member, not as an Admin. And this is not directed at one person (although I actually have two specifically in mind lol), but everyone.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

One of them being me. Am I right? Yup! I'd direct it towards me too.

If I took time out then I probably wouldn't have been here for the past four or five months at all. It's hard to "go outside" or "take a nap" for that long :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Lol yeah you were one of them, but you aren't the main person I was thinking about. I've been meaning to post this for a while now, and now seemed like the perfect time.

But if you had taken a break during that time than you wouldn't be in the situation you are in right now, right? That's my main point in this. Everyone needs to calm down before they come on here. When in doubt, just don't post anything.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

And who is the other one? Me perhaps? Nah, really, tell it if it's me :D

Or is it me? XD....Nah it wouldnt be me. Your helping people with this post nodoubt no_doubt (first one is the word second one the name XD)

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 17, 2010, 09:59PM
And who is the other one? Me perhaps? Nah, really, tell it if it's me :D

lol you guys are good. yes the other one was you. which says to me that you maybe both realize you have both used that excuse a lot in the past.

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 18, 2010, 03:39AM
Or is it me? XD....Nah it wouldnt be me. Your helping people with this post nodoubt no_doubt (first one is the word second one the name XD)

No it wasnt you, but you have used that excuse before.

Just wanted to make it clear this thread was not meant as an attack on anyone. Its just something i wanted to say and i just wanted to give that little advice.

Maybe add it into a "Suggestions" category of the site rules? You could also include suggestions like searching for things before asking a question.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on June 18, 2010, 04:27PM
lol you guys are good. yes the other one was you. which says to me that you maybe both realize you have both used that excuse a lot in the past.

No it wasnt you, but you have used that excuse before.

Just wanted to make it clear this thread was not meant as an attack on anyone. Its just something i wanted to say and i just wanted to give that little advice.

I did? Cant remember, Suigetsu and i have somthing in common! (does the ''we have somthing in common dance'')

I understand that, and I apologize for everytime, I did that. So, I try not to use that, as an excuse and I try to behave...better.