X_Voice *Updated 9-20-2014*

Started by BLaw, April 29, 2010, 08:41AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 09, 2010, 04:22AM #30 Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 04:34AM by tymaca321
Still got no idea on how to install it XD, guess i just gotta be happy with a previous version :P

Nevermind, got it to work :D

July 01, 2010, 02:34AM #31 Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 01:02PM by Mr. Law^^
I'll update X_voice soon with the following updates:

- Apocalypse sounds (requested by cates)
- Callouts for BLaw's mods: Firestar, Ultimate Green Goblin, Sandman, Daken & Scarlet Spider.
- Callouts for Dihan's mods: Husk, Elixir, Hellion, Stepford Cuckoo, Rockslide, Northstar, Marrow, Sage, Shadow King, Anole, Wolfsbane and Blink.
- Callouts for Whiteking's mods: Moonstone, Mockingbird, Songbird.
- Callout for MarvelFan12345's upcoming mod: Revanche.
- Callouts for Deedooo's upcoming mods: Spider-Girl, Rachel Grey, Armor.
- Callouts for Angel, Black Bolt, Crystal, Namor

Feel free to (re-)request additions now.

Shall you add callouts for Moonstone and Songbird?

Quote from: ds22489 on July 01, 2010, 04:39AM
Shall you add callouts for Moonstone and Songbird?

I was going to ask the same ^^
Also I want to request a callout for Mockingbird and can you please check the menu goodbye quotes by the XML1 characters?, So far I can't hear anything from Emma, Psylocke and Beast although their sounds are already in the x-voice :(
Thank you!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

rachel gray, spider girl, and armor. the other two i've barely started on, but i figure it won't do any harm to prepare ahead.

July 01, 2010, 10:51AM #36 Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 11:03AM by mrcaino9
Before i download this 5 part X-Voice pack... can someone please tell me what character menu callouts are included in this installment? I hope all of (The Official Characters Pack 1.2) characters are included, plus: She-Hulk, Angel, Juggernaut, Psylocke, Omega Red, Dazzler, Jubilee, Polaris and (Mr. Law has already announced) Apocalypse and Firestar in the next pack... just like to know whats in this one???????????? :colossus: :juggernaut: :shehulk: :rogue: :warbird: :thor: :iceman: :nightcrawler: :polaris: :omega:

July 01, 2010, 12:38PM #37 Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 12:42PM by Mr. Law^^
The ones I'm gonna update is the one the one included in the Official Character pack + some new ones and small fixes. I yet have to discover what needs to be fixed.

EDIT: Added more requests to the post where I listed what I'm gonna do.

July 01, 2010, 09:00PM #38 Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 07:57PM by fox456
BLaw,
Try to remember to fix Angel's callout.  Do you need an old version of x-voice that has a working callout for him?  The last couple versions do not.
Also, could you add callouts for Namor, Crystal and Black Bolt?

Thanks for updating this prominent file.

UPDATE:  Thank you for adding Angel, Namor, Black Bolt, and Crystal.

I just thought of another one -- would it be possible to "create" a callout for Falcon?  You already know I like him.  ;)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Mr. Law -

I'll send you some menu break voice files for Namor from the new voice set I'm putting together. He says "For Atlantis!" and some other stuff.

Also, if you could consider solving the callout problems for Toad and Juggy, that would be great.

Is there a callout for lady deathstrike or omega red?

Ok i dont get it how do i install it
I have all 5 in my folder
I extract the 1st one and what do i do then ( i know where to put them ) , shouldnt the 2nd start to extract too, and then the 3rd and then 4th

would it be possible to add menu goodbye for quicksilver?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

i cant get the callouts for angel mystique and some other mods.. i have the file in the correct spot. its not a big deal and i can live without but was just curious as to why if anyone can help me out.

Not sure about Mystique, but Angel used to have a callout in the earlier versions of x-voice.  Somehow it got "corrupted" in an update a while back.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927