UltimateVeNoM's Release Thread = NEW: Quicksilver Skin Pack

Started by UltimateVeNoM, April 30, 2010, 12:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Amazing skins, my jaw just hit the desk when I got a look at Daken.

April 03, 2012, 11:28AM #707 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:32AM by mj fan
I'd like to say WOOOOOOOOW again You're the god of skinning look it's amazing And the detail it's very stunning (and as you know I wanted the skin  :P )
you have just brightened my day!!!!!  :bowdown1:

И снова невероятная работа! Я твоя фанатка навеки :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on October 15, 2010, 10:38PM
Hey guys! I long wasn't, and I have returned. Meet new skins!

Spider-man Noir (Red&Gray)

Spider-man Noir (Red&Blue)

Spider-man Noir from SMSD

Hey man, love your skins, but the Spider-Man Noir from SMSD is a Toxin skin in the place you uploaded it. Could you reupload it?

Quote from: Hman360 on April 07, 2012, 07:02PM
Hey man, love your skins, but the Spider-Man Noir from SMSD is a Toxin skin in the place you uploaded it. Could you reupload it?
What is a Toxin?

Quote from: iammingy on April 07, 2012, 09:33PM
Hman360, did you have my Toxin mod installed?

Yeah, I do. Why, is there a glitch of some sort? Because I have 6 slots in Spider-Man's costume list and they all work until I try to replace the Noir skin I currently have with UltimateVeNoM's version. I opened the Toxin calm skin and UltimateVeNoM's Noir skin in Notepad, and they look exactly the same.

Quote from: Hman360 on April 07, 2012, 09:41PM
Yeah, I do. Why, is there a glitch of some sort? Because I have 6 slots in Spider-Man's costume list and they all work until I try to replace the Noir skin I currently have with UltimateVeNoM's version. I opened the Toxin calm skin and UltimateVeNoM's Noir skin in Notepad, and they look exactly the same.

Notepad, huh? haha
A fellow member had reported such glitches in the past (2~3 years ago) when they have both Toxin and Spiderman in the same roster. Both skins (my Toxin skin and UltimateVeNoM' skin) used the same base model (Spider-man). Therefore, they most likely shared the same internal number. The problem was that the game often use this internal number to reference skins. I think you can use a hex editor to renumber either UltimateVeNoM' skin or my Toxin skin to a different number.

Hope that helps.

April 07, 2012, 10:34PM #716 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:08AM by Hman360
Quote from: iammingy on April 07, 2012, 09:52PM
Notepad, huh? haha
A fellow member had reported such glitches in the past (2~3 years ago) when they have both Toxin and Spiderman in the same roster. Both skins (my Toxin skin and UltimateVeNoM' skin) used the same base model (Spider-man). Therefore, they most likely shared the same internal number. The problem was that the game often use this internal number to reference skins. I think you can use a hex editor to renumber either UltimateVeNoM' skin or my Toxin skin to a different number.

Hope that helps.

It took a while, but I figured it out; I couldn't renumber the toxin skin without breaking it, so I renumbered the Spidey Noir skin, and now it works like a charm. Thanks, iammingy.

April 08, 2012, 12:42AM #717 Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 03:40AM by UltimateVeNoM
:phoenix: Jean Grey Earth-6141  :phoenix:
Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?fgoq64v4czgplt5

Wooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!This is so amazing thank you I don't know what to say to explain what I'm feeling ..When I asked you for this I thought it would be awesome like always but this skins is almost impsssible to make....but you did it OMG every details Everytng look! I can call it ART!!!!!!!! you are genius! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: