:nightcrawler:
:iwoman:
:fantastic:
:sunfire: (Human T)
Songbird
:psylocke:
:rogue:

Story : Its pretty much a custom one

At the beginning, its a cutscene featuring the X-men in the X-jet, in the cutscene its explained theyre going on a mission to where isnt mentioned. Then Mr F calls you to come to the FF tower. You get to choose your roster (all X-men unavaible) And Reed tells you the X-men havent comeback for 12 months and sents your team out to investigate. Then its uncovered they where going to Egypt. Along the way to Egypt players find the X-jet crashed, after that you land there. And have a level full of enemies called ''????'' then when finished
Venom is on a wreaking havoc, after a boss battle Venom explains that Apocalypse has told him that there where more Symbiotes under the sand. So big A has returned, Venom also explains that A needs 4 Horsemen, and that he already has four mutants in his eye, who is also unknown to Venom. Then its a crapload of levels and along the way players will find X-men. When found those become avaible to.
Then it turns out Apocalypse four Horsemen are Surge, Hellion, Pixie and Elixer (based on fan-art XD). Players need to defeat them. Then its only a matter of time before you beat A. Then the credits start rolling. But just when four names pop up the screen starts to crash. And you hear Jean say ''Guys i dont feel so good'' She turns Dark Phoenix. Players need to defeat her and once more she's death (AGAIN). Then the real Credits start rolling :D

And what do you guys think? This probally be a bit more XML3 though, but call it whatever you like

well i think and i dont want to be very rude about it but for MUA 3 they need to put characters people actually wanted bad.Like Emma Frost not Sunfire or Longshot or even DOmino.I mean i like domino but i raather have someone better like She-Hulk than her or heck throw black widow in it

Yep. For a MUA game, we would need more Marvel heroes and less mutants. XML3 would be for mutants :D

Its my own personal imagination excuse mwa. Like said in the under post ''call it whatever you like'' :P Also to be really honest, i just clicked a couple o smileys XD

Oh yeah, MUA3 can't crash every 10 minutes either.  Seriously -- I've never played such a buggy game on any console.  Ever.  And I grew up with the NES.

Wow. I 've only had one glitch in my game. And I've played it a lot.

i've had a few glitches once in a while i have it for ps3 i think 360 has more glitches than ps3

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 17, 2010, 08:14AM
i've had a few glitches once in a while i have it for ps3 i think 360 has more glitches than ps3
Than I'm cool, cause I have it on X360 and I haven't encountered any kind of glitch or problem. Everything went smoothly

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 17, 2010, 08:55AM
Than I'm cool, cause I have it on X360 and I haven't encountered any kind of glitch or problem. Everything went smoothly
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 17, 2010, 08:11AM
Wow. I 've only had one glitch in my game. And I've played it a lot.

Change characters in Final boss encounter, instant crash, no matter what console

The game is an utter mess as far as bugs and glitches go, fanboy or not.  Just do a five minute search with Google.  I'm not saying the game wasn't fun, I'm saying it was utterly unplayable.  To have to start over after getting to Wakanda was not fun.  Corrupted saves, lockups, etc are unacceptable.  And this was on a brand new Elite 360 with a new disc.

Anyways, all I'm saying is that Vicarious Visions did not have a big enough team to make the game better than the first.  Graphically it looks a hundred times better, but features and gameplay were nothing new, in fact it was toned down from the previous game.  Couple that with the bugs and you get my gist.  VV tried, but didn't have the manpower to make it what it should have been -- a game that people don't trade in.

...oh, and before anyone says it, OF COURSE you didn't trade in your copy.  This is Marvelmods after all, we're all major fans of Marvel games.  So saying you didn't trade it in isn't a fair comment.

Catch your drift ^^. But after all thats where we have a GREAT team of modders for. To make the First MUA game more fun :D
Anyway decided to change my roster :P (and im to lazy to click edit XD)

Psylocke
Songbird
Spider-Woman
She-Hulk
Carnage
Jugernaut
Giant-Man (could be made playable)
Cap A
Iron man
Rogue
Emma
Jeanie
Invisible Woman
Mr-F
Thingie
Human T
Gambit ^^ (thanks for reminding me Teancum XD)
Venom
Electro
Doc oc
Hulk
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Elektra (WAY improved though)
Spider-man
Iron-Fist
Prodigy
Mystique
Magneto
Sabretooth
Revanche

Is this a good roster we can all live with XD (i know more X-men then any other characters in the Marvel universe, so sue me if you have to)

I not just sue you, but I will sew you a freakin' shirt! :D Nah, I can accept this, I mean, there are lots of characters I love :D (Where's Nightcrawler? Thou shall pay! No shirt for you!)

(damn i so wanted that shirt :*()
Also i checked google (trough Teancums reply) and gamespot had a four page long thread full of diffrent glitches in the game XD

I also played once and i felt trough the floor when batteling Nanite Nick. Walking on air with Hulk can be great fun XD

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 17, 2010, 10:36AM
(damn i so wanted that shirt :*()
Also i checked google (trough Teancums reply) and gamespot had a four page long thread full of diffrent glitches in the game XD

I also played once and i felt trough the floor when batteling Nanite Nick. Walking on air with Hulk can be great fun XD
Than it's a fact: Everything what's sold in Hungary is good quality, as I didn't encounter any problem, but I had lots of fun :D PS.: You will never get that shirt! Don't even dream about it! Not even if you would pay a hundred bucks. Okay, for a thousand bucks, you can get it :D

Tryed swapping characters in Final boss battle? Lets see how good Hungary is XD
Is thousand imaginary bucks also good?