Jean Grey VS Emma Frost

Started by White Fan, June 22, 2010, 01:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
issue: X-Treme X-Men #22
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 22, 2010, 10:00PM
The only thing I wish she didn't lose was her personality.

She won't, even if she's a little bit soft now, a bitch will always be a bitch  ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 22, 2010, 10:12PM
She won't, even if she's a little bit soft now, a bitch will always be a bitch  ^^
Lol, tell that to Matt Fraction. He's really softened her. I enjoyed her being a little soft but not losing her complete personality.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 22, 2010, 10:13PM
Lol, tell that to Matt Fraction. He's really softened her. I enjoyed her being a little soft but not losing her complete personality.

In my reality, Fraction along Greg Land and many others, doesn't even exist. I can't see his supposed love for Emma.
Please bring back Morrison and Whedon to the X-men, or promote Warren Ellis, he's doing a great job on Astonishing, especially on Emma and Storm.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

ok insult me if im wrong but i think it depends. Jean is a good telepath, emma is a great telepath but i think the question isn't who would win in a battle but who will take the first hard hit first! lol
emma can kill jean with her telepathy if she's quick to do it first
and jean can tear her molecules to pieces if she's quick enough to do it first.
id say draw lol
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quoteok insult me if im wrong but i think it depends. Jean is a good telepath, emma is a great telepath but i think the question isn't who would win in a battle but who will take the first hard hit first! lol
emma can kill jean with her telepathy if she's quick to do it first
and jean can tear her molecules to pieces if she's quick enough to do it first.
id say draw lol
at the beginning maybe but
look in phoenix endsong jean beat phoenix because as jean grey said she is phoenix
she can win emma even when she is not possessed by the phoenix force

In What if Astonishing X-Men a Phoenixless Jean managed to defeat Emma who had several pieces of the Phoenix Force. So Jean at normal power levels and Emma with Phoenix.

ok say it was a phoeinx less jean grey....jean grey had no phoenix in her.....who would win emma or jean?

Jean before her final transformation. I still say Jean. She managed to win against a Phoenix Emma in What If and in Endsong (but she techincally was Phoenix then so I guess that doesn't count).

well i like emma but i would have to say jean

Have Jean and Emma ever fought each other besides in New X-Men, Endsong, What If?, and the Dark Phoenix Saga?

I didn't think so either. I wonder if they ever had contact in the 90s after Emma joined Gen X.