Help with making videos for website.

Started by VanillaThriller, June 30, 2010, 10:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've recently ordered MUA, so it should be arriving later this week. I'm hopefully going to be making some promotional videos for the website showing gameplay of some characters (if that's okay) I was thinking of doing Shocker and maybe Super Skrull to start (however I can't find Super Skrull but I've read a post saying that he has been done) Anyway, to cut to the chase, I need a capture card or some way to record the video (Fraps?) besides using a camera as it looks tacky and unprofessional. I was just wondering if anyone knows a good way to get a good quality video. Thanks

G
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

I personally use FRAPS; it's not perfect unless you buy it but it does the job sufficiently well.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Use FRAPS or GameCam for recording. As for some impressive video editing, try Sony Vegas(Especially 10), then use Prism Video Converter to convert your vid to mp4 and reduce the video uploading time.

Ok, that's alright if Fraps is free :P I don't have Sony Vegas however, do you think Windows Movie Maker will be alright for editing? Thanks

G
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

All I really want to do is add music and a title pages in between the gameplay.

G

I also use Windows Movie Maker to put mine together.

The only downside to Movie Maker is the quality and the amount of effects imo.  Sony Vegas is waaaay better ^^,

Sony Vegas isn't free though!

Dihan, could you post here the download link for fraps??

Just Google it.

just to add some more "confidence" i also use fraps
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

July 01, 2010, 03:03AM #11 Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 03:07AM by Mr. Law^^
Bladie bla something with posting something illegal and something something

Can't allow it. It's forum rules.     ~Your friendly neighbourhood Admin Mr. Law^^