Most Memorable Deaths

Started by MarvelFan12345, July 20, 2010, 03:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm counting deaths in comics. And she never died in WATXM and she never died in X2. She kept herself alive using her powers. She has died only once in the Animated Series and never in Evolution.

Wolverine and the X-men episode 1 : Jean gets blown up, she comes back the next episode but this is enough to pressume her death

X-2 : Jean died by an avalanche, dude, that was IMPOSSIBLE to survive, jean focused only on the X-jet making her cool of for a bit (get it XD?)

We assume she is dead but she actually is not so it doesn't count because it is not a real death.

In X2 we are never told she died and then resurrected herself. I imagine that would have been said because that would be a big thing about her powers. I think Xavier said that she used her powers to emerse herself in a psychic cocoon to protect herself but I don't exactly remember. And her powers levels were almost unlimited so she could easily have saved herself at the last minute or maybe even within the water. Not everything has to be on screen. This would also not count then because she never did die, only it was assumed she died.

Honestly, Xavier couldnt feel her anymore, and nothing of that was being said. You can honestly just admit it was a ''dead'', even Jean herself (the actress) told she was actually dead

And it counts as being real dead, just because she returns next episode doesnt mean she was still alive (ask the other 15 deaths, they sure know)

When did the actress say that. And the movie proved Jean was a more powerful telepath so she could have been psychically shielded. But I will give you this one as a dead because it could have been.

The show I will not give you because she never did die. She was found at a hospital without her memory. It never said she died and we don't even know if she has the power in the show to resurrect.

I miss Jean, and hope she really returns. I get there is Hope Summers now but I wont the real Jea, but liek jean grey not phoenix they just need her to be a regular X man. It also sucks the wolverine and the X-men was cancelled because I was so happy jean finally became an X-Men and then they do this!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So, this thread turned into a "Jean Fan Club"? :D Come on, as much as some people don't like Wolverine everywhere, some people don't like about reading/hearing about Jean every time :D I mean, lets just talk about some other dead. For example, I totally miss Captain Marvel, as he could have been cool in the comics, which they do nowadays.

Yeah in fact in my earlier post I was going to say that this isn't a Jean's Death topic. But we are allowed to talk about her on this thread or at least her deaths.
Anyway I'm surpised that the original Captain Marvel isn't back. I guess because he has so many replacements.

Most memorable death for me... Cap. HE FINALLY DIED!  I hate Captain America.
El Maiz

Wow he is really dead, I never liked him lol.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Didn't his death turn out to be fake. Because he is back now.

You are right he's alive.
Mmmm the most memorable deaths to me:

1.- Jean's first death. The rest are just bad jokes.
2.- Psylocke.
3.- Stampford kids.
4.- De-powered x-kids.
5.- Nightcrawler.

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

They just need to stop killing people off because sooner or later they will be back.

QuoteThey just need to stop killing people off because sooner or later they will be back.
especially jean....  :( 

I know what is up with all the killing!