The Marvel Mods Solo Tournament

Started by Cates, August 04, 2010, 06:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 31, 2010, 11:06AM #210 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:16AM by tymaca321
OMG ''merch with a babe''? XD, im seriously gonna google this guy :)

EDIT : in which tread those he posts these? If i might ask

OK, I'm gonna enter the tournament with Dr. Strange. wish me luck!

just a question: as I get shield credits throughout the game without cheats I can spend them in passives and powers, right?

EDIT: oh, and I'd be using my booster as well
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

You can spend them however you'd like.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

September 28, 2010, 06:48PM #213 Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 07:04PM by midnightphoenix123
Player:                                  Character:                Level:          Current Area:
Midnightphoenix123              Shadowcat                 30                 Hellicarrier

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Umm, i dont wanna spoil your fun but i think this tournament is over, since no one posted here for longer then a week....so yeah :P

Dont worry its fine lol I signed up before I went to bed and then I rememberd that I dont even have Hard yet so my bad XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Not really, so I think, its just people havent posted in it for awhile.

Quote from: Cates on August 04, 2010, 06:03AM
WINNING: The tournament ends when no one has posted a progress update in this thread for one week. The winner will be the player who has gone the farthest through the game. If there is a tie (such as two players finishing the game), the winner will be the one who completed it in the shortest amount of in-game time, as displayed on the save/load screen.

Its closed

Oh sorry didn't see that they should open it up again and start a new one!