DD stands for... (spoilers)

Started by Nowhere Man, August 09, 2010, 08:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yup. it seems that being a king doesn't take that much of your time.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Under it stands that he is no longer the king :P, damn if i where him, ill stay in Wakanda a bit longer ;P, wonder what happens to Storm though, now that her husband is going crazy :P

They've said that Storm and T'challa are still together, although BP needs some space and I gues Storm "understands that". So she is on the west coast with the X-men and he's protecting Hells kitchen...weird. He is no longer the Monarch of Wakanda and has lost all the Vibranium so he really doesn't have a whole lot left.

But yeah...I'll give it a try, although I'm not expecting much.

I have been pleasantly surprised before.

Still, this has to be BP's dumbest move ever, but who's gonna rule Wakanda now? Storm only?

isn't storm off busy worrying about vampires in san-fran?

The world of Marvel 616 sucks nowadays. I hope Hope ( XD ) does something, like dies or anything and brings back dead people and makes stuff unhappened.

My own preference is that Marvel is rebooted like DC one was. Too many stupid decisions have happened that have changed marvel in bad ways.

And yet, Marvel continues to out-sale DC.

According to the last sales #s that came out.

Top 10 comics sold:
Marvel wins by 1,282 issues (which isn't too much but check out top 50)

Top 50 comics sold:
Marvel wins by 536,778 issues. 

That's a substantial difference. Only one comic book within the month of June that wasn't Marvel or DC made the top 50.

Needless to say...Marve's "bad decisions" are selling lots and lots of comics.

I just read the official preview for BP: Man Without Fear, and I noticed something. They are continuing the numbering to 513. If Marvel continues the pattern as in the past, this suggests that BP is a mere Substitute for DD. DD: Reborn will come and I bet that may be a single a arc, then DD will resume his role as the Man Without Fear.

This is only speculation, but it would fit the pattern that Marvel has set in the past.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 19, 2010, 11:51AM
My own preference is that Marvel is rebooted like DC one was. Too many stupid decisions have happened that have changed marvel in bad ways.

oh god no, that would be the worst thing. what I like about marvel the most is that it's a more cohesive universe with a continuous timeline. I hate how they reboot the dc universe every 10 or 15 years. it's like whatever I read doesn't matter cause a few years from now it won't have happened anyway.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I think that could be a good idea. They've done too much. Civil war, 'will change the marvel universe forever' only to be abolished sometime after dark reign. The countless avengers. Captain America dying and then he comes back. Ressurection after ressurection. A reboot might be what they need.

Though, if they did that, how different would it be? Who would weild the sheild? And, on the main topic, who would be Daredevil?

reboot is a terrible idea. just awful. in my opinion at least.