A Songbird Petition

Started by xxoldlacexx, August 14, 2010, 11:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well i started a little Songbird petition, stating that she should become an Avenger. Please check it out, thank you :]

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Songbird#

Another petition? BTW, If I were me, than I wouldn't want her to be an Avenger.

Songbird as an Avenger? I can't see that happening right now. Osborn was annoyed be her @high school clique' so, no. Especially not now he's Iron Patriot, leader of the Avengers.

Iron Patriot is no longer leader of the Avengers. The Dark Avengers are gone. Now there are multiple Avengers teams all lead by heroes not villains.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 29, 2010, 12:42PM
Iron Patriot is no longer leader of the Avengers. The Dark Avengers are gone. Now there are multiple Avengers teams all lead by heroes not villains.

Maybe where you are. America, maybe? I dunno. I'm in the U.K. We're behind quite a bit. Steve Rogers is still dead. The Dark Avengers have just formed. The Wasp is recently dead.

And that's why I got graphic novels that depicted the defeat of the Dark X-Men back in July. Heck, Necrosha was out as a hardback graphic novel around June/July.

Whilst the UK is behind, and I am also behind, you are further behind.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on September 30, 2010, 09:49AM
And that's why I got graphic novels that depicted the defeat of the Dark X-Men back in July. Heck, Necrosha was out as a hardback graphic novel around June/July.

Whilst the UK is behind, and I am also behind, you are further behind.

I just collect the comics. Graphic novels are so expensive :< Though I do mean to buy The Immortal Iron Fist.

I knew UK was behind on movies but didn't know about comics. Only books I buy are FF, Avengers, and New Avengers, so when I want to know about X-Men or something else I just check wiki as it is usually quite recent.

We get most movies in cinemas around the same time as the US. I believe DVD releases take longer to come out here though.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

My aunt lives in UK and some movies are released around the same time but others come out later. There was one movie (don't remember which one) that came out in the UK a year after it came out in the US. I imagine it must be kinda expensive to order new issues from the US or another country.