XML2 Booster Pack

Started by Teancum, May 31, 2007, 06:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well let's put it this way.  We don't really understand you.

Cuz when you type leik this with no periods or commas its really hard to make sense of what ur typing can you see what I mean its really tough to understand

Are you running any extra characters?  I'll just build a new friggin' herostat.  I just have to know who you've got installed.

O.k. Then i will type like this so maybe someone can understand. The problem was fix already it was just missing the last, } thing at the end of the herostat file. Thanks alot for your help guys!

Bah, I can't get this working. I unzipped all the folders to where they should be, twice, and it still doesn't work. The only thing I added was that Sabretooth stat-point fix, would that interfere with it?

The 90's Iceman version has an Iceface Hudhead. Shouldn't it be his human head without ice covering?

Quote from: Keero on June 27, 2007, 12:59AM
Bah, I can't get this working. I unzipped all the folders to where they should be, twice, and it still doesn't work. The only thing I added was that Sabretooth stat-point fix, would that interfere with it?

"Doesn't work" as in "doesn't show up"?

These are all just skins. So, they should have nothing to do with the stat-points, I think.

This? Shouldn't affect anything.......

Something is wrong with Scarlet Witch.

Her face appears all messed up and sometimes in game there are black boxes around her. Anyway to fix it?

I might have missed a mipmap.  She's still being worked on.

Hi, i'm a noobie and installed  the booster pack changing the herostat so that i can have beast and angel instead of psylocke an iron man, but i can't get the mod to unlock all characters and skins...
Where is this script, in the herostat?

thanks in advance

nightcrawler's sword isn't appearing when he attacks in his XML1 costume.

could anybody help me about this?

does anyone have this pack. the download website isn't working

I might have it archived on my hard drive at home.  I'll look for it this evening.

Dude, I never checked this page out. Your skins rock, man! I'm surprised you're planning on using my Xtreme Bishop instead of yours

May 01, 2008, 03:20AM #43 Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 03:23AM by Midnight Curse
Wow, never realized this thread either! These skins are quality!

DOWNLOAD LINK

There's a few skins on the second and third page that never got finished, but most should be in there.