X-Men: Destiny

Started by Nowhere Man, October 07, 2010, 03:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 26, 2011, 04:36PM
It came out already?
Im gonna watch videos of the gameplay on youtube before i even think about buying it
It's coming out tommorrow. I just went ahead and pre-ordered today.

I'm sure I will get it. I can't wait for it.

So tried it and the game is pretty good. The graphics aren't as bad in game and the gameplay is pretty fun. I've already met many X-Characters: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Gambit, Iceman, Northstar, Mystique, Pyro, Toad, Quicksilver, Magneto, Caliban, Pixie, Nightcrawler, and Cameron Hodge.

So far I'm using Aimi with energy powers and I'm enjoying the game but I must say that i don't feel as connected to the new characters as I do with the established ones. I actually prefer finding the X-Genes and using those X-Men abilities and I'm sure many others will too.

Hmm thats cool but even if i was 100% sure if i wanted this game i wouldnt be able to get it intil December 25th (Christmas) :P

You can find em!? Sweet :D

Well, im getting this, dunno when this will be out in Europe though (it probally already is, I dunno, but still xD) imma get it either way xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

September 30 if I'm right

The Juggernaut and Emma costumes are already in game so I hope nobody pre-ordered from BestBuy or Amazon :D

Haven't tried the Havok costumes yet but should by tommorrow or Friday. The gameplay is pretty fun and I finally got to meet Colossus, Surge, and Wolverine.

The X-Genes are by far my fav part. You can run with superspeed like Northstar or Surge, sprint like Gambit, phase through enemies like Psylocke, and use earth vibrations to move like Avalanche. Iceman has a boost where you are coated in ice to block damage. Some X-Genes even change your power color like Juggernaut has red/brown, Emma has psychic white, Iceman with icy blue, etc.

Really? Awesome! i need to buy an X-Box 360 ASAP! lol

Just bought the game yesterday amazing :D

Im also using Aimi with Energy powers,

Still looking for Genes like Emma's and Jugs, already, I also got 3 saves (the characters with their normal power Aimi = energy grant = mass control (or however its called) and that other guy shadow matter)

Current equipment is Offesive Avalanche gene, defensive Iceman gene, and the other is a juggernaut gene

If anyone knows the location of the Emma gene and perhaps havok gene, please say so :D xD

The DS version sucks completly! you can only play with one boy, have only energy powers, besides he's weak. The graphics are horrible, that version leaves a LOT to wish.

I second this, the ds version sucks, it really does... :P

I would figure it would suck I mean no offense to anyone but half of the games suck for ds including mua2 so I was pretty sure it would suck including graphics

Wow the ds version really sounds bad. That explains why on the cover they removed two of the three destiny characters.

I believe X-Genes are random. In one playthrough the first X-Gene you find might be Cyclops Defensive while another playthrough will give you Juggernaut Suit in that same spot. I ended up collecting all of Juggernaut and Iceman's stuff and most of Cyclops, Psylocke, and Emma's.

Lol the DS version is bad XD you can only play as one person and it looks horrible. BTW for anyone who wants them Emma and Juggs have Cheat codes

(Xbox 360)
•Emma Frost costumes
At the "X START" screen, hold LB + RB and press Up, Down, Right, Left, B, Y to unlock the Emma Frost costumes.

•Juggernaut costumes
At the "X START" screen, hold LB + RB and press Down, Right, Up, Left, Y, B to unlock the Juggernaut costumes.

(ps3)
•Emma Frost costumes
At the "X START" screen, hold L1 + R1 and press Up, Down, Right, Left, Circle, Triangle to unlock the Emma Frost costumes.

•Juggernaut costumes
At the "X START" screen, hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Right, Up, Left, Triangle, Circle to unlock the Juggernaut costumes.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS