Weakest character?

Started by thedarkpoet, November 04, 2010, 12:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Definitely Storm. Elektra and Mr. Fantastic maybe too, but Storm suck.

Complicated question...

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Can be, to some extent  :scarletw:

Then again some characters in this game seem bad at first but have a way to become lethal if you distribute skill points and play them correctly.  I remember thinking once that spider-man was lacking but then I found out his web shield could make him invincible and web warrior is free if he doesn't grapple something.  As a result Spidey is one of the most reliable boss killers around.  I also saw Mr fantastic as forgettable until I saw what fantastic fists can do for him.

hmm... im thinkn the weakest ones are Luke Cage :pman:, Spiderwoman :spiderwoman: , and Thor  :thor:
My strongest are probably Invisible Woman :iwoman: , Ice Man :iceman: , Ms. Marvel :warbird: , and Human Torch  :humant:    :)

my weakest ones are Blade :blade: and Nick Fury :nfury: i might count mr fantastic too, but i rarely use him to decide that

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Daredevil is the suckiest character to me no offense poet seems like your a big fan of him.

I think Cap is weak im sorry but I dislike him very much, Wolverine is ok I guess, same with Elektra, DD weak aswell, same with Luke Cage, and Nick Fury, but Storm is very powerful imo

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

agree that Storm is powerful, and since you began talking about DD i remembered to count him in my weak list too

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Storm is very powerful! And I like her in MUA!

too bad i had more characters that i like, so i barely played as storm. maybe i'll try her later :)

i think invisible woman  is the weakest character yeah woman is a bad character!

The weakest character I have probably used is by far Nick Fury, I've found ways to use all the other characters and kill fast while having fun but Nick just doesn't cut it. Furious + Grappling Speed is the only thing I've found to allow him to do decent amount of damage. His SMG doesn't have the same properties as Deadpools or it would be useful and his Sniper just so-so.

Spider-man, Iceman, F4, iron man and ghost rider for me. If it takes between 6-10 hits to score a kill I'm switching to someone thats a little stronger. Iron man is great for strength, but the range on his standard attacks are piss poor.