X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Whoops I went up to type in Emma but thought of the pic lol I'll change it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Friends! Really nobody from you doesn't want to feel yousels hero at least for fun? Let's play! Join! And we will start to think of a plot... I so want difficult situations, findings-out of relations, fights! And you?

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Alright, Im sorry to bump my own topic, not really but what ever lol, I was wondering if everyone was still wanting to do this, we have been getting some amazing new members whom Im sure would love to do this, Im taking Jean_Grey_Phoenix (or Toothless) off of the characters list and making Goblin Queen back avaliable again, I know he made a new account but is not active at all like he used to, just read the rules on the first page before you pick whom you want to be, I think we will get this started soon, I know others have signed up for characters to so if you still want in let me know or I will take you off the character list

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm not exactly sure how this works.  What sort of time commitment is involved?

If I play, I think I'll be Iceman.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on June 06, 2011, 06:24AM
I'm not exactly sure how this works.  What sort of time commitment is involved?

If I play, I think I'll be Iceman.

Well one person starts it as their character and then other people can come in, you can either go along with their story or you can start yours off solo and then as you go you can join the others, you dont have to be posting a lot either because hopefully we will get more people and if ou dont feel like posting for awhile it will be fine, and if you get bored you can always leave the X-Men and then pick back up later or let someone else play your charatcer, or you can kill yourself off

I'm not the most creative person, but I'll give it a try!

Quote from: fox456 on June 06, 2011, 07:48PM
I'm not the most creative person, but I'll give it a try!

Alright I will list you on the first page, I think we should maybe start tomorrow

Count me in, my character will be X-Man.

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 06, 2011, 09:06PM
Count me in, my character will be X-Man.

Alright I will put you on the list!

Whoo I didn't know this existed! Can I be Mystique?<3

Quote from: nuhverah on June 07, 2011, 05:44AM
Whoo I didn't know this existed! Can I be Mystique?<3

You can! A good villian is always needed! Adding you to the front

Nice,can i be Sabretooth?(every X Men story must have this serial killer XD)
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

I'll be a guest character: Elixir. At least if I forget to post it can be hand-waved as being in a coma or something.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Who is Elixir anyway?
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Elixir is cool.  There is a mod for him.  Here is a decription:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elixir_(comics)