X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Elixir wanders to the bathroom, oblivious to everything happening around him. After doing his business he splashes water on his face and looks up into the mirror noticing that his hair and skin has returned to its unblemished gold state. After receiving the telepathic signal from Emma, Elixir suits up and joins everyone down in the Danger Room for the Simulation session. Though having only just emerged from his coma, he decides it's best not to push himself too hard.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Oh oh! Can I be Pyro, Blob,  and if possible Juggernaut?
Pretty please :D

P.S : and if Daken Howlett doesnt mind, as im not 100% who he is anymore XD can I also be Magneto??
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Alright, Ace Ill add Cassandra in, but like I posted before everyone needs to know this is 1 story, and 1 Story only, even if we have people who do different things, like if the X-Men go on a mission, but some of the other characters do smothing else, all the stories need to connect, and every 1 person  needs to play the character they choose to play, not 5 different characters.

As Jean gets ready to enter the Danger Room with everyone else, she couldn't help but feel something bad was going to happen. She didn't know from what, but she was sure something was coming. As everyone begins to enter the danger room, Jean begins to feel sick.

"I'm sorry everyone, I think I need to sit this one out." Jean says to evereyone as they enter the Danger room. Jean walked up to the next level and wondered what could be wrong.

"Do I still fit in with the X-Men...." Jean wondered. "It's been so long since I was part of the team. I can't help but feel a bit unworthy of my spot on the team. I mean they have Emma as their telepath. Why else do they need me. So I can become Dark Phoenix again, and they have to get rid of me. So that I can die again, and come back like I always do, returning to the team like it was nothing!" Jean began to walk around the room.

"Why is it so hard to feel welcomed this time...."

Edit: Alright Polygone you can be Blob, Pyro, Juggs, and Magneto if you want. I think i'm going to add in Marvel Characters to. That way more people should join. So it will be the X-Men and Marvel RP, but the Marvel and X-Men is still 1 story its not like if your part of the Avengers you have a different story then the X-Men

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

July 06, 2011, 08:38AM #63 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 08:40AM by MarvelFan12345
My original story with Wanda took place at X-Factor Investigations. The actual story comes straight from AVV 6, I just made an ending for it instead of the cliffhanger, which involves Jean's return. Next story here finishes off the Wanda story.

At the ruins of the X-Mansion
Jean: I didn't know Cerebra was repaired here in the X-Mansion ruins
Beast: I thought it might be necessary in case we ever need it. You know, in case there would be more mutants
Wanda: And now there can be
Jean: Luckily Cerebra still has imprints of old mutants it detected. The depowered mutants.
Wanda: If Jean connects those mutants to me telepathically, then I can reverse the depowering on them
Logan: This sounds too easy. How can we be sure it will work?
Jean: It will work but only if we all use enough power. Any less can kill us all.
Logan: Kill us all? Wanda and you are the only people doing anything. Why should we all do if you guys screw up?
Jean: Wanda and I are two of the most powerful mutants in the world. If we can't handle it we might just unleash a worse fate
Logan: Great, this just gets better and better
Scott: Shut up Logan. This is our only chance to fix everything that ever went wrong.
Jean takes Cerebra and begins to feel connected to all the mutant minds who exist.
Jean: I've found the imprints of the previous mutants but its so faint. It'll take some time to lock on to them completely.
Emma: How come I've never felt these imprints before? How do we know all this isn't some sham so miss holier-than-thou can win our hearts again for the 58th time?
Jean: Only the most powerful and experienced telepath could sense them. I imagine Charles might be able to sense them but never be able to go beyond that. No please be quiet so I can finish this.
Emma shuts up and with the rest of the X-Men, Young Avengers, etc. she watches as Jean's psychic powers take effect.
Jean: I feel them all. Now for you.
The psychic effect takes shape around Wanda and she begins to leviate, her hands churning with power. Reaching out, Wanda lets herself feel the lives she had stolen with only three words.
Wanda: This is so much. What if I can't do it?
Jean: I know you Wanda, even better then you know yourself. We are so much alike. Both mutants hunted down just by a small gene we possess that makes us different. Both have had many love interests but only one who's heart belonged to us, the hearts we hurt more than anybody elses'. So much power we possess that we could reshape the entire universe itself with a simple blink. Nobody understands you better than I, and that's why I know you can do this. I'm here for you the whole way.
Wanda silently agrees as images of her and Jean's lives play in her head. The flashes end and she sees all those former mutants again.
Wanda: I'm sorry for stealing your lives. I know there is no way for you all to ever forgive me but now I hope to reedem myself and all of mutantkind. Let there be mutants!
A powerful energy takes place around Wanda and she glows with a powerful white light which blinds all. The effect takes place around the entire Earth and everything ever affected by Wanda's spell and for just a moment there is nothing. Then everything returns just as quick as it was gone and Wanda falls to the ground only to be caught by her fellow mutants.
Wanda: Did it work? Are they all back?

Jean: See for yourself.
Jean then projects all the mutant signatures she can see from Cerebra into the minds of her allies. The world is covered with brilliant lights that shine brightly than ever before.
Jean: You did it Wanda, we all did it. Mutants have rose from the ashes...

XD Jean's last apperance for me was Endsong still XD Im just going off of that again

Jean opens to the door and goes outside. She looks up at the blue sky, the sun. She then sees a flash of light. She opens her eyes and she is in the past. (Endsong) She sees the phoenix trying to destroy what she has built all these years, her friendships. A tear falls from her face as she yells "STOP!" Another flash of light. She is in the past yet again. This time in the middle of the battle with the Shi'ar fighting for her life. She sees herself run in front of the beam of light as she yells out to scott. Jean crys nd runs towards herself, but another flash of light. She is now in the future. The world destroied. Jean can only guess how this all happend. Phoenix? She sees herself flying in the sky, the Dark Phoenix costume on. Burning everything she sees.

"No This can't be! Im not the Dark Phoenix! THATS NOT ME!" Jean screams as another flash of light is seen.

She opens her eyes and sees herself standing in the mansion.

"What is wrong with me? I don't know if I was ready to return....." Jean says

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

July 06, 2011, 09:22AM #65 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:26AM by JeanGrey777
meanwhile, Nathan was with the professor, the professor was teaching him how to use Cerebro. After a while nathan learned how to use cerebro, and he felt that something odd was going on, he went out of the mansion fliying and he saw in Jean's mind what was going on, so Nathan had gone to her with all hurry in order to help her.

thanks midnightphoenix :)

Well then I guess I should start my little story

In Magneto's hideout

''For our next plan to infiltrate the X-mansion'' begins Magneto ''and before you speak Pyro, this time I will have my well-earned victory!''
''But sir, I didn't even speak!'' ''But you wanted to speak, anyway, we need more money if we want this to succeed''
''We could rob a bank?'' Juggernaut suggests

''No Cain, its almost impossible for us, you fools already robbed the whole city dry!''
And Magneto slams his fist on a table. '''This time, I was thinking about having something fair for a change.''
''Blob and Juggernaut, how would you like to pose as wrestlers?'' Magneto asked. ''you might face some intressting enemys''

''Well...'' Blob says. ''I don know, been into the bussines before, and didnt really like it, to darn easy if you ask me''

''But Blob, if you get bored you can always face Juggernaut, correct?
''Well uhhhh, okay I guess, fine, i'll do it!'' Count me in as well!'' speaks Juggernaut, and together they leave the hideout

"Nathan.... I need help..." Jean says "I don't know if I deserve to live again...."

Jean falls to her knees and crys. "I don't deserve to live again!"

Edit: ANd polygone, im not replying to yours since im not a villian and dont know whats going on right now XD

Nathan: Mother listen to me, you deserve to live, don't allow the Phoenix to destroy what you have archieved in live, you are NOT the Dark Phoenix, and as long as i am alive i won't allow you to say that you don't deserve to live, and i won't allow the Dark Phoenix to arise again, Mother i am here for you, let me use my Psychic powers to help you, let us battle the Dark Phoenix once and for all, let's defeat it, so you can win the Full Control over it's powers and you won't suffer EVER AGAIN, Mother, will you Join me in this battle?

Jean gets up off the ground.

"Nathan, we have to destroy her!" Jean says, "She can't ever return. But we need all the help we can get."

July 06, 2011, 09:42AM #70 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:47AM by JeanGrey777
Nathan grabs Jean's hand
Nathan: Mother we will stop the Phoenix, we have to ask the Professor for help and see who can help us, maybe we could get Madelyne Prior, as well as Emma Frost and Psylocke, and maybe the Stepford Cuckoos, so we can destroy all the Evil that the Dark Phoenix has, and all that will be left in the Phoenix is her good side, as well as your full power, without being afraid of turning into the Dark Phoenix anymore.

Jean looks into Nathan's eyes.

"Do you really think we can destroy her. It. Jean looks away. We need the X-Men to help. They deserve a hand in this!"

Nathan: i'm sure we will, if we have the enough faith in ourselfs, plus the power needed, we will all win.
Now, we just need to get the Dark Phoenix to go to the Astral Plain, so all the X-Men can use the Astral Gate, and we will all battle the Dark Phoenix, Together. I will Call Madelyne Prior to help us, Mother, can you get the others?

Psylocke: Betsy Braddock reporting for duty. Its time to get rid of that bloody bird.

July 06, 2011, 09:56AM #74 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:04AM by Polygone
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 06, 2011, 09:27AM
"Nathan.... I need help..." Jean says "I don't know if I deserve to live again...."

Jean falls to her knees and crys. "I don't deserve to live again!"

Edit: ANd polygone, im not replying to yours since im not a villian and dont know whats going on right now XD

Who says you have to? The brotherhood doesnt appear out of nowhere :P but fine i'll mend them together

2 months later *as in my previous story, it was two months earlier*

Magneto : Blob, Juggernaut take the front line here! Pyro, burn these grounds to ashes! The X-men will face our all new secret weapon!

Pyro : *cough* stupid expensive weapon *cough*

Magneto and the gang roll forward, crushing all security defenses and gates

*Magneto enters the X-mansiona*

Magneto : CHARLES! Dont hide like a coward!, Juggernaut, smash these walls, look for these blasted X-men!

Juggernaut : Uhh, you might wanna see this sir

*Juggs Pyro Blob and Magneto find the x-men*

Pyro : Wha the bloody heck is going on here?