Matt710 Skins: Colossus, Emma Frost, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine & So Much More

Started by matt710, June 10, 2007, 10:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 24, 2008, 11:41PM #135 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:44PM by matt710
Oh sorry, I forgot you did that a while ago. 

Also to proove my point, I did a quick search for Rougue and this is one of the pics from her gallery.  Goes to show that there a slight changes between the comics by issue.

As for the type of belt that is preferred, please people tell me.  I didn't think it was going to be an issue which one I chose.  I can change it and just release it later than I wanted.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Quote from: matt710 on July 24, 2008, 11:41PM
Oh sorry, I forgot you did that a while ago. 

oh no its no problem, yours sounds a lot better.

are you thinking of doing her Mutant X one? i tried and it just looked bad.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Oh sorry. I dont want to step on anyones toe.

Wow, nice Ms. Marvel skin matt!

Probably not.  I wouldn't be able to do the ponytail with the skin, and the Ms. Marvel outfit will only work with a nonsimetrical torso, so I really can't use another skin.  It probably would just look exactly the same with just the metalic skin.  The rogue booster will have:

Original Rogue by Norrin Radd
XML1 Rogue
Modern Rogue by Shafcrawler
Xtreme Rogue by Shafcrawler  
The space suit skin I did a long while back
Jim Lee Rogue
Ms Marvel Persona
The three skins originally with Rogue

That gives her 10 skins total, unless I am forgetting one.

July 24, 2008, 11:57PM #140 Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 12:03AM by matt710
Quote from: ladykiller on July 24, 2008, 11:50PM
Oh sorry. I dont want to step on anyones toe.

No problem, it is just a tough skin to work with.  Sorry for the lashing out and all.  Just to show you what I mean here is the original polaris skin:

That doesn't even reflect the warping and stretching that the skin does once it is on the mesh.  Her lower waist actually stretches differently then the upper, making the belt nearly impossible to get perfect with the x.  As a side note, I guess Polaris was supposed to have a cape, which I believe that Rogue's AOA skin was supposed to have as well.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 24, 2008, 11:54PM
Wow, nice Ms. Marvel skin matt!

Thanks.

Dude, awesome work on the Jim Lee skin! add the designs and the yellow on the thighs and it's all set to become an awesome skin! btw, I'm going to release 2 Evolution Rogue skins tomorrow (coz my sis's gettign married today!!!!!!) You may use them in the booster if you like.

thanks, congrats to your sis.

Alrighty here is the updated preview of the skin.  I will release it once shafcrawler releases the other skins for the booster.

shafcrawler please hurry

with a simple yellow on thighs it will look perfect!

I actually tried that and didn't like how it looked on the Polaris Base.  It was also very difficult to get it right since the leg is in 3 sections.

Sorry man. I hd to get my PC fixed. I'm releasing the skins within an hour or two. Again, sorry for delaying this...

I tried it again and here is the weird thing I was talking about.  I guess since 10301 was never meant for Rogue's Idle, the legs get crooked.  So basically no matter what I do, I can only match the yellow one side to the pelvis while the other is off.  If you guys would prefer this one, I will release this one with the pack.  If you want the other one I will keep the older one.  Your choice...

How about if you put both and let the downloader choose, like i like the secend one beter but maybe someone else think i'm wrong