Matt710 Skins: Colossus, Emma Frost, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine & So Much More

Started by matt710, June 10, 2007, 10:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
wow, That looks perfect. Skins are getting better by the minute

Thanks ramen.

Alright here is a preview of the rough copy of Mutant-X Iceman.  He needs some work with his bordering and he should be done.

From the Ashes she will rise.

Preview of my rough copy of Bobby's Post X-Factor costume.  I didn't like how the ps2 wingless angel worked with the black lines stretching, so I decided to go this route instead.  I still have a bit of work on him, but the main things are there.

Just to let you know, iammingy made a very similar one http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1963.msg35457#msg35457
I'm not sure if it is meant to be the same costume or not, but they look very similar

Updated version:

It is hard to compare a how a skin looks in MUA to how it looks in XML2 (since XML2 really warps some of these skins).  Looking at the image we see that the forehead has a crease in it, which is present in the original Mr. Fantastic skin.  This disappears after you exit from the character stats section, weird...  Also the menu idle seems to warp the shoulder area, but it is fine in field.  I will probably be including both versions (mine and iammingy's) in the booster as long as I get permission from iammingy.

Oh ok.  Thanks.  Either way it wouldn't have mattered because I don't think iammingy will say no for putting the skin in. 

BTW I will be getting back to enchantress soon.  Probably after Iceman I will do some of her.  She just needs skins since her sounds and everything else is done.

Alright, since Bobby's Classic skin never made it to PS2 MUA (they replaced it with the Ultimate one..., I decided to reskin Silver Surfer.  The only thing I don't like about it is he doesn't have ears.  Although I did input them on the face's layout, it isn't noticibe enough unless they are dumbo sized.  So now I just have to figure out which belt would be best. 

I've decided to do the Classic and X-Factor skins since they are both similar yet distinct enough.

Classic and X-Factor:

I made both much lighter than the base one above.  The X-Factor one is previewed with Professor X's skeleton since Bobby's arms fold over the x with his own.

Thanks Spider-Man

Iceman skins were just released.

np matt and nice iceman skins  :spiderman:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Ah can't download Iceman skin post X-factor.. too many dead links :( !