Matt710 Skins: Colossus, Emma Frost, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine & So Much More

Started by matt710, June 10, 2007, 10:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I 100% agree this is good, I hope you do make rogues I hate that she has the less skins.

July 23, 2007, 04:40PM #76 Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 04:47PM by matt710
Thanks. So you guys think that the eyes are good?  I also want to add iceman to that list. 
So it is now:

Rogue
Iceman
Sunfire
Bishop

I also want to omit the gladiator Jean from my roster and add a new skin.  I just have to figure out this PS2 skin thing.
As of now she has

Ultimate (XML2)
Red Phoenix from MUA
AOA
Original
Green Phoenix
Ultimate (XML1)
Xtreme
90s Jim Lee (iammingy)
Extra Slot **Most likey red X-factor costume being that Cyclops and Angel have them**
  From the Ashes she will rise.

I like the Jean Xtreme skin... reminds me of an action figure I had of her... too bad I sold them all when I moved a couple years ago :bawling:

But yeah, just so you know- I did a Jubilee Xtreme skin and released it in my thread last night, so you don't go trying to do one.
:)

@matt710 if you want me to test an igb with ps2skinner let me know

Quote from: intensity on July 23, 2007, 04:57PM
I like the Jean Xtreme skin... reminds me of an action figure I had of her... too bad I sold them all when I moved a couple years ago :bawling:

But yeah, just so you know- I did a Jubilee Xtreme skin and released it in my thread last night, so you don't go trying to do one.
:)

Thanks I saw that, she looks great.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 23, 2007, 04:58PM
@matt710 if you want me to test an igb with ps2skinner let me know
Thanks I am still not getting it.  It still tells me it is not defined.  I want to make her x-factor skin but it is impossible without the PS2 skin since it will have the sash. 

ok, pass me the igb, and the offsets
please
:wiggle:

Ok it is just a rename on iammingy's Jean_Grey_LEE_C&P-Matt_PS2.igb.  Would that be the problem that I renamed the igb?  The offsets are 256 256 122323 34019 .  Thanks.  Skin found here:  http://www.box.net/shared/a60ze3h4ha

July 23, 2007, 05:23PM #82 Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 05:34PM by Norrin Radd
thanks, ill test it now

edit:
it worked fine for me, see the ps2skinner thread
edit:
i just posted some new info there

thanks!

Quote from: matt710 on July 23, 2007, 04:40PM
Thanks. So you guys think that the eyes are good?  I also want to add iceman to that list. 
So it is now:

Rogue
Iceman
Sunfire
Bishop

Yeah, I think every other X-Man has/had one (the only new X-Men in XML2 were Sunfire/Bishop, and the only XML1 Chars without them were Jubes/Jean/Rogue/Iceman). Not counting the Professor, of course.

Rogue Xtreme Preview:

Rogue decided to join the xtreme party.  What do you guys think?

awesome!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks.  Next I will be doing Jean's Xfactor, which will be much easier now since Norrin Radd got my PS2skinner working.  Then Magma original and the rest of the Xtremes.  I also will be releasing an updated Jean Grey with the new skins, some new convos, the 3D hud NoDoubt sent me, and upadated Mental Mastery.  Nodoubt, I didn't get a chance to look yet, was storm xml1's 3d hud in there?  If not can you send it to me because it will go nicely if I reskin it for Jean's Xtreme.

yes it should be in there, let me know if its not.  Cant wait for Magma!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

i like to know if its possible to mod a skin to create any of the pspĀ“s? and they looks similar to the original ones?