Resident Evil Series

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 26, 2011, 03:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have all the series,i liked 5 too,but about Wesker,i wanna hit him more,that was so easy!
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

I agree the Wesker fight should have been longer, and better. I have all the games mostly, I have 1-3 and Survivor for ps1, Code Veronica X, Residentt Evil 4, Outbreak 1 and 2, and Dead Aim for the Ps2, Resident Evil 5 regular and Collectors for Xbox 360, Resident Evil 0 and 1 for Gamecube, Resident evil 4 and 5 for Pc, And I used to have Umbrella Chronicals and Darkside plus 1 for the Wii, but I plan on getting them again

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have to say I really liked Darkside on Wii. That was fun. But RE2 is my all time favorite, has been since it came out. That was the second game I've beat when I was a kid. The first was Mario Bros 2 on NES. (the original, when Peach had red hair, not blonde) lol. I always make Claire on any game that I can do created characters on. Gotta love her :)

Quote from: Scabbia on May 22, 2011, 09:08AM
I have to say I really liked Darkside on Wii. That was fun. But RE2 is my all time favorite, has been since it came out. That was the second game I've beat when I was a kid. The first was Mario Bros 2 on NES. (the original, when Peach had red hair, not blonde) lol. I always make Claire on any game that I can do created characters on. Gotta love her :)

Claire is awesome! Although Jill will always be my fav! Mario Bros 2 is fun also lol, I only had Darkside for a while and didnt play it much but it was fun for the time I had it, I will get it again soon

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Resident Evil the Merc 3D (Rem3D) If anyone has a 3Ds or plans on getting one and you are a fan of Resident Evil or you want a fun action packed game, I hightly suggest buying this game! If you hate scary games, (I know I do XD) This isnt one of them (Come to think of It I hate creepy/ scary games and Im a huge RE fan.... :/) Any way.... I got this game yesterday and its so hard for me to stop playing! A lot of people think its to easy, but you have to unlock alot of stuff, and some of this stuff requires a lot of effort XD between unlocking awards, costumes, upgrades, and other weapon sets it will take sometime. It is a really fun game, I cant stress it enough! Online play is fun, playing by yourself is fun, but once you play online and then you try some missions on your own you are like... :/ I wish there was someone else here XD just go out a buy this game its loads of fun :DI give it a 9.5 out of 10 stars because I wish you could have more stuff but thats my only complaint, and lvl 5-5 is extremly hard on your own!

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on May 13, 2011, 07:51PM
I saw a Trailer of a new movie of Resident Evil! it's Resident Evil Damnation! starring: Leon S. Kennedy!, i'll send you a trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SnGd1kRCVo
Damnation is like Degeneration,they should put Chris in this movie,Leon and Chris killing all the zombies!Its better than Chris and Sheva or Leon and Krauser.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on June 30, 2011, 01:46PM
Damnation is like Degeneration,they should put Chris in this movie,Leon and Chris killing all the zombies!Its better than Chris and Sheva or Leon and Krauser.

There is a rumor that Damnation got cancelled

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 30, 2011, 01:52PM
There is a rumor that Damnation got cancelled
So they cancelled one of the only movies that are from the games continuity,great deal huh?

Quote from: Daken Howlett on June 30, 2011, 02:08PM
So they cancelled one of the only movies that are from the games continuity,great deal huh?

Well, really I dont care all that much because we saw that tiny little trailer and had no info on it, so its not like we knew this was going to be an amazing movie, and that it would have a team up that was never done before or something so to me it didnt matter, f I had more info on it I would care

July 09, 2011, 05:02PM #39 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 05:17PM by JeanGrey777
We have a new mod for Resident Evil 4! Phoenix from MVC3!!!!!!! here you have the link! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_4_PC/index.php?showtopic=17786, although when i downloaded it, and i installed it, it showed Phoenix Plus Ada's hair and i don't know ho to fix this, could someone help me please?

Yay! Im so hapyp XD

Dude, thats awesome! I never thought an X-Man would make it to Resident Evil. lol. She looks good.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 09, 2011, 07:58PM
Dude, thats awesome! I never thought an X-Man would make it to Resident Evil. lol. She looks good.

I agree I never thought they would either, I went in his thread where he made MVC3 Jill, and he said he was gonna make She-Hulk and someone else, and I said I would be glad to see Phoenix he accepted and he made her before his others so I was greatful

Always been interested in Resident Evil but now I might just have the push I need to get this game! Having Jean playable sounds awesome.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 09, 2011, 08:01PM
I agree I never thought they would either, I went in his thread where he made MVC3 Jill, and he said he was gonna make She-Hulk and someone else, and I said I would be glad to see Phoenix he accepted and he made her before his others so I was greatful
Well congrats! Glad you made the request. And I'm agreeing with Marvel Fan. I might have to get this game for my PC now... lol (Too bad they don't have RE2 on PC, that would be awesomeness)