Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic

And the people have spoken lol. Alright, I will work on that as well. And I promise there isn't an easy "Diamond" button so she wont look horrible lol. At least I hope. I've already tried a few things on the first model I worked on and it looked like I just threw bloches of paint on her lol.

Lol so hopefully she wont look like she mixed with Iceman? lol jk, but her diamond form does look like that sometimes :/ when I first found out about her I thought she had Ice powers, boy could I not have been more wrong :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That's ok lol. (My Aunt thought the same thing when I said Emma was her character.)

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 27, 2011, 07:58PM
That's ok lol. (My Aunt thought the same thing when I said Emma was her character.)

lol, but for real Emma FROST, WHITE Queen, like hello! Am I missing something here, god I felt stupid lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Amazing skins! Great job RogueDW331!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thank you Rogue :)

Here is Emma's, sorry there isn't much too it, the original model I worked on wasn't agreeing with me...lol. So here it is, with a Diamond necklace to boot.

I might work on some of these later and fix em up some, but my next objective is Rogue (with hood and cape) Age of X. (And this might be awhile cause I want this one to be as perfect as possible.)

It looks great! I can't wait for Rogue

Awersome! Can't wait for your Rogue!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks ya'll. :) It's really nice to get on here and see nice comments when your havin' a bad day lol. Ya'll are nicer than my family sometimes lol.