Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cool, Dazzler's pink hair suits her imo. Although I prefer her blonde first. And glad to see more Surge, you're right she needs more skins.

Perhaps you could leave Kitty on her own model. Might suit her better and keep her hair different as well. While Psylocke and Polaris can be kept on the Storm model like you said.

WOW! It' so cool! Girls look so brutal and stunningly! Fantastic job!
Idea with Dazz is great!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 28, 2011, 09:39PM
Cool, Dazzler's pink hair suits her imo. Although I prefer her blonde first. And glad to see more Surge, you're right she needs more skins.

Perhaps you could leave Kitty on her own model. Might suit her better and keep her hair different as well. While Psylocke and Polaris can be kept on the Storm model like you said.

Alrighty, sounds good to me. :) (Makes it easier lol) I Do have to say though, it's gonna be longer when I do the guys, cause of their differences (Cyclops visor, Wolverines Hair...)

(Sorry Rogue, I forgot to thank you in the last post :( THANK YOU! :D)

So I was bored and went and checked my download files for all my skins... and surprisingly, the most downloaded skins are Homeless Future Pack 1, Phoenix Homeless Future and Rogue's AOX... I really wasn't expecting many people to download the Homeless Future ones... Rogue's AOX I was expecting since that's the best one I've done imo, but not the other ones... I feel special (ed) now lol

Scabbia, your skins are aswome! the Leather X-Ladies look a lot like the movie outfits! they're great bub!, and for the other two costumes, how about Magma and Dazzler?

Love your leather X-Ladies pack! I've always like that look in women..looks smexy hawt!

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 02, 2011, 09:01AM
Scabbia, your skins are aswome! the Leather X-Ladies look a lot like the movie outfits! they're great bub!, and for the other two costumes, how about Magma and Dazzler?
Thank you :) I am doing Dazzler, but I guess I can add Magma to the mix. So the short haired ones are Dazzler, Jubilee, Rachel, Surge and Magma. (Interesting... lol)

Quote from: nuhverah on July 02, 2011, 09:14AM
Love your leather X-Ladies pack! I've always like that look in women..looks smexy hawt!
Thanks! I do too. I've always liked women in leather (although there are some that shouldn't wear it cause it just doesnt suit them, but yeah...).

I'm gonna make Psylocke and Polaris first, then I'll do the rest. :D

Psylocke and Polaris? WOW! Sounds great! Hope it'll be fantastic! (No...I'm sure ;D)

lol Thanks Rogue.

Im done with Polaris and Psylocke, but I'm waiting to get done with the other girls and I'm just gonna release them all in one. But, I'm stuck... I started to pull up Jean's Ultimate short-haired model, yeah..I can't edit that...it's way to small (I have bad eyes already... :( ) So, I'm trying to decide which other model I want to use. Should I use Invisible Woman or Ms. Marvel's Binary for the short haired girls?

Maybe IW, Ms. Marvel's Binary's hair is too spiky, or maybe you could use Rogue's Ultimate, or Magma's or Jubilee's.

I did them using Invisisble Woman's model. Even though I totally forgot about Jubilee and Sage... I feel dumb lol. Anywho, Psylocke and Dazzler might look a bit different than the pics because I forgot to save the igb file so I had to go back and do them again. So here they are :) (I think Kitty looks the best myself...)

I'll try to do Jubilee and Sage on different models... :/

I can't wait to see Jubilee and Sage very great job doing Leather X-Ladies pack ,so awesome!!

OMG! girls look awesome! Very cool job! Love them!

Quote from: PhoenixForce123 on July 03, 2011, 10:37PM
I can't wait to see Jubilee and Sage very great job doing Leather X-Ladies pack ,so awesome!!
Thank you :D

Quote from: Rogue on July 03, 2011, 10:58PM
OMG! girls look awesome! Very cool job! Love them!
Thanks Rogue :)

Quick Question!
I was doing some more research on the whole modding thing... and I think I messed up somewhere or I just haven't done something. Anywho, I tried Gredin in MUA earlier just to see if anything would work...and yeah, his skins show up, but that's it. And some powers work, but not really well...which I think thats because of the entities files. But I don't get why the fightstyles and animations or whatever don't work. So still trying to figure that out, and I'm sure I will, just like I did with the skins :) So my question is, until I'm really in that mood to learn some more, I'm going to pretty much just replace Dr. Stranges powers with Gredin's and replace the skins. (Maybe the sounds too, havent decided yet.) Can I release that as a booster or should I just keep it to myself since it's pretty much a character replacement?