Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lovely gals collection. how I wish I can select all of them in one go instead of only 4 playables in a team each time...lol :P

Love them especially Psylocke, Polaris, and Kitty! Agreed with Nuhverah, we need more than just 4 character slots to make this team :D

Ok, Jubes and Sage are gonna wait. :D Now that I learned a few more things, I'm going back to working on my Gredin mod. I have to start from scratch again, but at least my brain files have some updates lol.

New!
My Very First Mod!
Gredin

ADMIN Note: This mod's mannequin will clash with that of Phil Coulson, the Flash and the Shroud.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uuillxra09h4b16/Gredin.7z/file

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP3bO1F0KUI

Credit to BLaw for making the mannequin, converting the loadscreen and icons. And his patience. :D

He uses Daredevils voice for the time being. :)

Looks great! And congratz on your first mod!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Looks Aswome! i'm defenitly going to try him!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 12:38PM
Looks great! And congratz on your first mod!

Thank you :D

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 12:57PM
Looks Aswome! i'm defenitly going to try him!

Thanks, hope he's descent. I know he looks good with the green fire and all :) lol

Updated the above post with a preview video!

Love the video his powers look great! Its an amazing first mod! I think his soul control power is a little to short tho

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 01:45PM
You mean how long they stay with the team?

Yeah it seems to short, liek they hardly have time to do anything before they turn evil again

I have to say the following:

- The mod is awesome, I just checked out the vid too because of not a lot of time on my hands (busy myself=P)
- Imma play with the mod when I do have time. So I'll download it in advance
- It feels and looks incredibly unique, very great job! Keep the mods coming!
- I'm not a model god xD
- Glad to have been of help!
- My apologies for asking for files a lot =P

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 01:47PM
Yeah it seems to short, liek they hardly have time to do anything before they turn evil again

lol Well, it is Dr. Strange's original Mind Control power (or whatever) and it wasn't really leveled up. I think it had maybe 1 or 2 points...maybe... idk.

Quote from: BLaw on July 08, 2011, 01:53PM
I have to say the following:

- The mod is awesome, I just checked out the vid too because of not a lot of time on my hands (busy myself=P)
- Imma play with the mod when I do have time. So I'll download it in advance
- It feels and looks incredibly unique, very great job! Keep the mods coming!
- I'm not a model god xD
- Glad to have been of help!
- My apologies for asking for files a lot =P

thanks, thanks, thanks, yes you are, me too, and no need for apologies. lol If anyone should apologize, it should be me. I need to study those tuturals more.

Question though: did you also come up with a backstory?

If you mean about the character, yeah. I did that a long time ago... gotta find the paper I wrote down on, but yeah lol.