Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry dude, wasn't meaning to step on your toes.  I was just showing a "picture I'm proud of" and said I wouldn't release mine because you were doing yours.  Wasn't trying to upset you.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

It's ok. Yours would probably be better anyway.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Just some random pics mostly.  I did them with advanced lighting.  I'm just honestly impressed my laptop was able to handle advanced lighting at all.  Maybe not a big deal, but story behind this is:  I have 2 laptops, 1 is an Alienware which is souped up and I do all of my gaming on, runs everything in highest resolutions at max fps, and the other is a Dell Latitude which I do all of my work on.  I've been doing nothing but work with my Dell and haven't had a chance to use my Alienware in quite some time (like a couple months).  As crappy as my Dell is, I'm just impressed it was actually able to render advanced lighting without crashing.  But I did advanced lighting just to check a couple things out.  It's way too slow to actually play, but it's feasible enough to just walk around and check things out, which is what I was doing.  It's just been so long since I've actually "played" this game and enjoyed it to it's full potential I forgot how good it looks.  Anyway:

This one just looked kind of cool.  I don't know why.

Sue looks badass.  At least I think so anyway.  The way the shield is and what not looks so much better with advanced lighting.  The scene just looks awesome.

Although the scene kind of bleaches out her kinetic bolts lol...  Win some, lose some I guess.

Anyway, just felt like sharing random pics.

This one:

no

I've no idea.  It was a skin I did over 2 years ago, has a new specular and bump map and everything.  I wasn't planning on releasing it though, but if I ever do it won't be a priority.  I was just posting screenshots about the advanced lighting and the scene, and how bad ass her shield looks in advanced lighting, wasn't for her skin.  Was mostly that I was impressed my crappy laptop was able to render advanced lighting at all.

Besides, I didn't think the skin would be something people would be interested in.  I posted pics of it earlier in this thread when I first did it, like 2 years ago or so.

Quote from: Burning Rage on September 27, 2009, 09:58AM
Besides, I didn't think the skin would be something people would be interested in.  I posted pics of it earlier in this thread when I first did it, like 2 years ago or so.

In my opinion, you should release that skin, unfortunately Susan is one of the MUA characters with lack of skins, all of hers looks identical, except for the colors. So another skin, especially one that is different, would be cool :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Mmm I think I can make a ps2 skin (I imagine that Burning Rage's skin is using MUA IW right?), doesn't seem too hard, but I'm not sure if the "4" in her chest can be done since it's not simetrical, anyway I just need the offsets of ps2 invisible woman and see what can I do :)
I'm not so skilled in huds so don't expect one :P
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

The ps2 model does have the four too, so that can be done.

the only ps2 model that i have the offsets for her are
InvisibleWoman_2203.igb ps2 256 256 134091 68555 .
Maybe Blaw has the rest. I'll check out the ps2 offset page and see if anymore are in there.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

In the ps2 offsets can be found the offsets for her clasic and her new marvel costume:

I think that her classic skin would work (the second picture).
Phoenix Endsong #5