Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
well, since you liked them so much, here are some more:

I replaced the FF with 4 Super Skrulls, just to see what would happen. Not a lot, was mostly unimpressed, except with the Skrull Torch, who looked pretty cool.  The one with which I replaced Sue Storm looks awfully (cough) flamboyant for a Skrull.

And an alternate version of the Avengers pic that I photoshopped some:

Has anyone noticed that Corsair's weapons are in crossed with Blade's (sword in the right instead of the left, I think, same with the gun). Is there any way to flip/switch sides?

I noticed that and his pistol turns into a shotgun when you use it.

Not exactly the best way to phrase a request, bub. Care to elaborate?

The way I see it from his PMs and posts across several unrelated threads, the guy wants a playable full-scale Dr. Doom mod. Dream on, kid, we've (okay, I've) got more important things on our (my) plate right now than fulfilling requests done in such rude (and spammage combined with trolling attempts do constitute 'rude') forms.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Yeah, and I want a lifetime supply of free alcohol. But guess what, I know the best way to get what I want is not to troll the damn boards.

Bear in mind that first impressions tend to stick. And, trust me, my first impression of you isn't the best.

Excuse me, this is the 2ยบ time i post in the board i get the game for PS2 a month ago and i already finish it and when i search in the net for the game i found this page and became interested with mod community and today i bought the game for pc and when i was ready to play it it becames a black mess, so i guess i need another video card :'(.
But i can solve that...Well i post because i have a question about modding i downloaded th colossus_moonknight chars and i descomprime the files in the placesd where it belong.
When i finally can play ;D they will appear selectable?

Explain to me, why is it necessary to post such questions in a screenshot topic?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I want to see this back on topic.(Aswell as a bunch of Characters i cant mod in myself..)

Wheels  ;D

Cap just doesn't know how to treat the handicapped :D