Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Haha, cool. Turned out very similar to what I did to magneto's shockwaves as well. I started working on Emma and then decided to make Magneto's more badass as well.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

My team of original Young Avengers

My Double Date team of Young Avengers

Batman and Robin, the Dynamic Duo
Father and Son

BLaw's New 52 Batman skin on his Batman mod
My New 52/Damian Wayne Robin skin on my Robin mod

I'll give you some Robin models soon. Not saying when though.

Anyway, my screenie for today!

No I wasn't trying out the 4th passive. I just forgot to edit the 4th one to make it appear at the second costume -_-'

He looks extremely buff :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So I've been playing around with the Robin mod a bit ^-^ figured I'd post my fiddling here. I mean absolutely no disrespect by this to Hyperman360, these are just little personal tweeks. I don't like DC but I love the mod. It's very nicely made :) One of the great things about a modding community is that everything is customizatiable to your personal preferences

The first personal thing I did was remove the cape glide ability. I personally am not a huge fan of it in MUA's gameplay style.

Then I made Icons to match Batman's Arkham City style icons:

And I included an extra icon for the Boxing Passive:

Hyperman included the icons as a bonus in his mod, but you're going to need to do a bit of editing to access the boxing icon. You need to replace the icon and icon_texture lines of the talent file entry with these ones.
   icon = 10 ;
   icon_texture = textures/ui/robin_icons.png ;

I switched the detective mode effect for Blaw's from the Batman mod

Then I added a few skins of my own. From right to left: TAS (from Arkham City), Tim Drake from Arkham City without the cape, Nightwing from Arkham City. The first two are available in my release thread but Nightwing will not be released to avoid stepping on Hyperman's toes. It was mostly just a skinning experiment for the practice. I am rather proud of it though XD Hyperman's skins are great anyways ^-^

In the future I might edit some effect colors but I'm pretty satisfied with what I did though.

I don't mind, DeeDooo. (Although I still like my skins better ;))

I was thinking about adding an effect like that for Det. Mode, but it felt like overkill.

I am actually going to replace the current Detective mode for a new modeled effect in the near future ^_^.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 15, 2012, 10:36AM
I don't mind, DeeDooo. (Although I still like my skins better ;))

I was thinking about adding an effect like that for Det. Mode, but it felt like overkill.
Well that's fine cause I like most of your skins better too. In fact I'm switching back to your Tim Drake skin right now. And I generally play with your Arkham City one more than mine. Only one I really like better is my Nightwing. That's mostly just cause it was a harder skin to make with all the details. I like the hair and mask better on your version of that skin though. I guess it's partly cause I don't care about DC as much XD
Quote from: BLaw on September 15, 2012, 10:43AM
I am actually going to replace the current Detective mode for a new modeled effect in the near future ^_^.
Sounds exciting :D

New X-Men Gooooooooooooooooooo!

I think I might make a mod of her. Will need help with some coding mayyyyybe. But i'll give her a try :D

Excellent. If you need help with anything or to use any of my skins I'd be glad to! I've actually been working on a few more skins already for a while and when I get my computer with photoshop back I can finish them for you :D

Yay for Pixie! I have been wanting a mod of her so bad, for so long! She would be awesome :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: DeeDooo on September 23, 2012, 07:33PM
Excellent. If you need help with anything or to use any of my skins I'd be glad to! I've actually been working on a few more skins already for a while and when I get my computer with photoshop back I can finish them for you :D
Thanks DeeDooo! :D
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 23, 2012, 07:51PM
Yay for Pixie! I have been wanting a mod of her so bad, for so long! She would be awesome :D
I'll try! :)