Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Oddark123 on May 19, 2013, 04:58PM

Let's go get Spider-Man!...Oh wait let's save the world first, then go get Spider-Man!

Oddark123, does your Hydro-Man there have all his animations?

Anyhoo, just noticed this whilst testing a skin:

Alternate Avengers?

Who is that beside Daredevil? Thought it was Cyclops, but I see him over there next to Iron Man...

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

I haven't had Hydro-Man in a team for a while but on memory I don't think he was looking less animate. Unless you think something's missing.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on November 04, 2014, 05:03AM
I haven't had Hydro-Man in a team for a while but on memory I don't think he was looking less animate. Unless you think something's missing.

Some of his animation files are missing from my release file, which is why I was asking.

:thing: :iwoman: :humant: :fantastic:

I am trying out one of B.L.A.W's thing skins and it just looks stupid wearing a trench coat underwater.

Plus it looks like he's dancin'.

That water though. His rocky skin needs protection and a swimsuit doesn't quite fit :P

Did Silver Surfer bring GALACTUS, The World Devourer to Earth???

(NOT an actual mod guys, just a joke, I put boss Galactus as a playable character)

Has anyone tried xenia yet? just put a default xex there to play it out? while i'm trying to play the emulator, i says the dll files are missing, i don't know where to find the fourth called stdio because it so hard to find
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: shadowlord9001 on July 12, 2015, 08:56PM
How do you do that.

You can do that for any character. But all of them have very limited powers (Galactus more than the others, because he doesn't pass through doors), and for most of them, there are mods you can use.

But, to play as any NPC character, decompile 'npcstat.engb' from 'data' folder, copy all the character info, for example

stats {
   aiforceranged = true ;
   body = 1 ;
   characteranims = 18_galactus ;
   charactername = Galactus ;

(... stuff)

strength = 1 ;
   [b]team = enemy[/b] ;
   textureicon = 38 ;

(... more stuff)

talent {
      level = 70 ;
      name = monst_dmg_high ;
      }

}

open herostat, paste the character lines, CHANGE line team = enemy to team = hero, ADD line  playable = true ; and ADD line menulocation = XX ; you can also change more stuff if you like

How did you start the game with Silver Surfer and Galactus? I mean, when I started my new game, since I have no more any character of the original cast, I started with a team made of a Captain America (who I don't know where the heck come from) and three Toxins! Fun to see, though!