Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on June 23, 2011, 08:25PM
Lol, take a look at Invisible Woman, that's me lol, and it was aswome! I really liked the Phoenix Races!  marvelfan won all the time! and i agree with marvelfan here, we should do that again sometime! Go Phoenix Club!

I agree, I think I won once because everyone went to late lol, every other time I lost XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on June 23, 2011, 08:25PM
Lol, take a look at Invisible Woman, that's me lol, and it was aswome! I really liked the Phoenix Races!  marvelfan won all the time! and i agree with marvelfan here, we should do that again sometime! Go Phoenix Club!
It was fun. We Phoenix Club really do know how to have a good time!

Today was so fun, probably the best day with this game. Hanging out with all the heroes/friends and getting chased by stalkers lol!

Everytime Ranger Spider appeared somebody would shout "run for your lives" and everyone would scramble in all different directions with Ranger following. He was on my tail at first too but luckily Jeannie's flight saved me.

He was so weird though, stalking people. Its a good thing SG can keep tabs on his location so we can avoid him lol. He kept crashing our block parties! ):

I really loved when I used Jean's mind control emote on Ranger to get him to move. He actually did run away and retreated into a mission lol, which really suprised me because I was only doing it for fun. Maybe Jean is really out there in the White Hot Room, watching over us xd.

So I tried playing this yesterday, but everytime I get on there, I end up getting kicked off. Guess my internet aint good enough lol. I wont care anyways until Rogue and Gambit are on there. :D

What is your in-game name, Scabbia?  I'll add you to our roster on p. 20 of this thread.

@whiteking, do you want to add your new account's name also?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Is anyone on, Im getting on!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Funny Cat. I'm gonna try to play again real quick and see if I can stay on long enough to enjoy it. lol.

I guess I'll come UserName:  SuperNatural-Witch

Well that was a blast Dark Phoenix 1 and Marvelfan! Thx a lot to dark phoenix because he bought the juggernaut mission and it was fun and hard and it nice of him to buy it.

Sorry marvelfan if i didnt do anything during the sabertooth mission my pc kept on freezing and to wrap it up you guys make this game very fun and im glad i signed up

Yeah it was really nice of you Dark Phoenix 1! Thanks again :)

Thats all right. Sabretooth was harder to beat on my own but at the end we showed him who's boss. Btw just checked out the game's facebook page and I think its hilarious how many people want the developers to make Phoenix's hair longer. If they don't I have a feeling that they are gonna show the developers their own wrath of the Dark Phoenix XD.

Anyway I've got to redecorate my HQ for the new characters' arrival (whenever that is)

Lol, well I have another account at an attempt to get more gold :D I will use SpiritMarshmellow still, untill I get more characters on my new account btw the Hulkbuster code doesnt work anymore, idk about the Tux thing I cant remmeber what it was but could someone maybe post it here?

BTW: My new name is Firey Princess Vapor, I got bored of looking threw all the stupid names it kept giving me and firey made me thing o f Jean lol

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on June 24, 2011, 04:40PM
hey guys im on now

Whats your name?

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on June 24, 2011, 04:51PM
emperor rat where are u

Daily Bugel spinning the wheel

Edit: Never mind, Im getting on my old Account because I dont want to start all over XD my name is Spirit Marshmellow