Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know! I seen that! I checked heroup too and it shows her statein they'll be down tonight at 9pm! Woo! I'm excited! I told my fiance that noone is to bother me in the morning. I will be busy... lmao Unless it's one of you guys, then it's ok :D

Lol, I'm so excited for Rogue! Sooo much but I'm sure Scabbia is more of course :) We can all test her out tommorrow and finally make that dream X-Men team even if Gambit won't be part of it.

I hope she is silver or I will just die :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Luckily I have more than 1000 gold right now so it doesn't matter as much for me but silver would be most appreciated!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 29, 2011, 04:30PM
Luckily I have more than 1000 gold right now so it doesn't matter as much for me but silver would be most appreciated!

....Well lucky you XD jk, I wish had like 1 million gold XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 29, 2011, 04:17PM
I hope she is silver or I will just die :(
Your a free member??? Oh... that sucks... I'm sorry. I am too, but I used that promotional code so I have until July 11th. I just hope she aint over 1000 gold, then I'LL be upset... seriously cryin lol jk.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 29, 2011, 03:48PM
Lol, I'm so excited for Rogue! Sooo much but I'm sure Scabbia is more of course :) We can all test her out tommorrow and finally make that dream X-Men team even if Gambit won't be part of it.
I thought about that earlier, cause I totally forgot about Storm and Wolverine. lol Even though Cyclops, Jean and Emma are good too :) And go figure, Mystiques Mission was the daily one today... I was like "Really? Couldn't wait until Tomorrow???" lol It's ok though, I should be able to get that mission too tomorrow if Rogue is only 600.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 04:32PM
Your a free member??? Oh... that sucks... I'm sorry. I am too, but I used that promotional code so I have until July 11th. I just hope she aint over 1000 gold, then I'LL be upset... seriously cryin lol jk.
I thought about that earlier, cause I totally forgot about Storm and Wolverine. lol Even though Cyclops, Jean and Emma are good too :) And go figure, Mystiques Mission was the daily one today... I was like "Really? Couldn't wait until Tomorrow???" lol It's ok though, I should be able to get that mission too tomorrow if Rogue is only 600.

I used the code to but that was long ago, and the last gold I had was used for Emma

I thought there was another one, for the same thing and the tuxedo Thing?

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 04:42PM
I thought there was another one, for the same thing and the tuxedo Thing?

I used all the codes

Aw... that sucks. Make another account. :D lol I thought about doing that later if I wanted to try all the other characters (SpiderWoman, Deadpool...blah blah blah.) I doubt I will though. I just want Rogue and Gambit. I got Jean and Cyclops, so I'm good lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 04:49PM
Aw... that sucks. Make another account. :D lol I thought about doing that later if I wanted to try all the other characters (SpiderWoman, Deadpool...blah blah blah.) I doubt I will though. I just want Rogue and Gambit. I got Jean and Cyclops, so I'm good lol.

I did make another account, but I dont want to start over

Luckily I have the Mystique mission already so we can use that tommorrow :) So Rogue and Jean are counted for, wonder who else we can add to our X-Team.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 29, 2011, 05:09PM
Luckily I have the Mystique mission already so we can use that tommorrow :) So Rogue and Jean are counted for, wonder who else we can add to our X-Team.

I'll be either Storm or Emma

Ok, Then MidnightPhoenix can be Storm :D That would be totally awesome! I can't wait for this, you have no idea. lol. If they release the card game, i might be on that when everyone logs on (if it's up by then). If it sucks, then I wont be.:/