Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Its just how i was feeling yesterday(my membership expired),i hate to pay to have fun,thats really dumb.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

That's how most things are anymore. That's how they make their money... Even though I don't think they should do that for this game personally since it's more for children than adults.

hey guys, my grandad will buy me gold, but we don't know how to do the transference of the money, do you guys know how can i do the transference?

Buying golg, hmmm seems like a nice feature. But might ruin the game for those who use it. You will buy characters faster, lvl them faster then when u have all nothing is left goes down to booring

mmm, if you look at it like that, White Queen is right, it will get boring faster.

Yup. And has anybody watched the series itself. Im watching Season 2 its mega funny. I havent watched the 1st one but i will once i finish the 2nd. Kinda a wierd start xD

July 02, 2011, 02:28PM #771 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:31PM by The White Queen
Im thinking Nova is coming soon too. As he is seen in pictures around the internet and in the official release trailer of Super Hero Squad Online flying.
In this pic u can see him flying. His flying effect behind him is really cool.

Nova, Daredevil, Elektra, and Doctor Strange are all characters who are shown on the main site but not been included as playable yet. I'm assuming that the developers are planning to release them at a certain time like they did for Jean during X-Men month.

MarvelFan can you tell me Emma's 3 power emotes and her combos in battle and 3 powers and hero up power? :-)

No problem. I can post some pics of her later as well :)

1st Emote - like in your signature. Releases a psychic wave when ends with Emma becoming diamond for a sec
2nd Emote - Emma turns into diamond with a septer and crown waving to the folks like she is a real queen. You can hear a croud cheering for her
3rd Emote - psychically summons a pigeon to bring her coffee

Her combos are basically psychic bolts much like Jean's. The final combo ends with a popup psychic explosion.

Her heroup is a radial stun
Her first power is 3 psychic bolts
Her second power is turning into a diamond and reflecting the Sun into an energy beam
Her third power is mind controlling enemies into attacking each other. Just like Wanda's heroup.

July 02, 2011, 03:03PM #775 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:08PM by The White Queen
Thanks and yup she is awesome in my opinion. She seems poweful even if people say she isnt that powerful.

Edit: Does she have flight? because i heard the has developed telekinetic abilities. So i thought they might have added flight for her like she lifting herself with telekinesis. Like Jean

July 02, 2011, 03:15PM #776 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:21PM by whiteking
Quote from: The White Queen on July 02, 2011, 03:03PM
Thanks and yup she is awesome in my opinion. She seems poweful even if people say she isnt that powerful.

Edit: Does she have flight? because i heard the has developed telekinetic abilities. So i thought they might have added flight for her like she lifting herself with telekinesis. Like Jean

She is powerful, but not a one hit killer. I prefer this because it gives you a chance to actually play a little and use a strategy instead of just kill everyone in a second...
No she cant flight. She has latent telekinetic powers but never developed those abilities, and again I prefer that because it makes her different from Jean and other psychics.

EDIT: I would like to see Elektra and Songbird (even if there's nothing that indicate that she might join to the cast :()
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: The White Queen on July 02, 2011, 03:03PM

I don't really consider her to be too powerful. Her combos are strong but her powers really aren't, they are better for controlling enemies. I prefer her as a support character than a damage dealer which I've failed at with her. Its really more evident if you have already tried some of the more "powerhouse" type characters.

Really there aren't any one-hit kill characters in the game but the most powerful would probably have to be Cap, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Spider-Woman, Hulk, and Thing imo.

Quote from: whiteking on July 02, 2011, 03:15PM
She is powerful, but not a one hit killer. I prefer this because it gives you a chance to actually play a little and use a strategy instead of just kill everyone in a second...
No she cant flight. She has latent telekinetic powers but never developed those abilities, and again I prefer that because it makes her different from Jean and other psychics.

EDIT: I would like to see Elektra and Songbird (even if there's nothing that indicate that she might join to the cast :()
I'm glad Emma has never developed her tk powers. There are already too many tk/telepaths. Xavier once said that Jean's powers were both quite rare and coveted but that doesn't seem to be the case these days with Psylocke and many hints that Xavier is also a latent tk. And of course Jean's many offspring with Rachel, Cable, Stryfe, Nate, etc. Already people believe that Emma is just another Jean replacement (I'd say Psylocke but thats just my opinion) and this would be yet another reason for fans to scream. Emma needs to keep some uniqueness amongst the other psychics.

I'm quite looking forward to Elektra and Doctor Strange. And of course the X-Men characters like Beast, Psylocke, Kitty, Gambit, etc. The biggest character I'm looking forward to is (of course) Phoenix! However for unconfirmed characters I'm really hoping we get Iceman, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Hawkeye, and Songbird.

Hey guys how do i enable the chat?Anybody knows?
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

The button should be up near your player icon or you can just press Enter.

And Rogue's pretty powerful people! Don't forget her. Heck I use her special and it knocks everyone out. lol. Love it! (I don't think other people do though cause that gives me more points lol.)