Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on August 05, 2011, 09:50AM
Now thats what I call true friendship XD

:highfive: Yes it is :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Im getting online if anyone wants to play a couple of missions

My name is Flash Steel Viper

Uh i want it to be in europe as early as it can be. I want to try the new content xD
And i read about the Villianville coming to August.
They will probably release new characters with that. As they did with the Asgard Expansion Pack.

Between Spider-Girl and Classic Thor, who do you guys think I should buy? Note that I have every character, gold and silver, with the exceptions of Red Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, Reptile, and Spider-Man.

Ooh hard one, im not postive but im pretty sure Spider-Girl has the exact same moves as Spider-Woman, if I were you I would buy Thor, but thats just because im not all to familair with Spider-Girl
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm not familiar with Spider-Girl either but she is quite different from Spider-Woman (They have completely different powers). However I'm not sure if she isn't identical to Spider-Man.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=230752736960219&set=a.156235391078621.26861.112887748746719&type=1&ref=nf A New female is coming, this time its hard to tell who she is. It is said that she isn't in the game already. So no Phoenix im guessing XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm guessing either red she-hulk or Kitty. I hope it's Kitty lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on August 08, 2011, 08:37AM
I'm guessing either red she-hulk or Kitty. I hope it's Kitty lol.

I forgot about Kitty, I hope for her to. I would love a Red Shehulkie to :D

Well it does say she's not already in the game. So that's why I thought of Kitty, especially with the outline of the character. But I also though red she hulk since red hulk is already out. Idk, guess we'll find out :)

:jumping: I hope for Kitty now, as long as she isn't agents only or I will probably go insane! XD

I don't think its Kitty as Kitty has different hair and shoulderpads according to her model. Its probably (and unfortunately) Red She-Hulk.

Yeah, I just said that on facebook. lol. Now that I've looked at it more, it does look more like Red Shulkie. Which sucks.

I still think it doesn't make sense because there is already a She Hulk in game and they said she isn't already in game. And if its Red She Hulk I would think that would count

She Hulk is, but Red She Hulk isn't. :) It makes sense though sense Red Hulk was just released.