Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Either a raspberry tart or a chicken and leek pie. I like savoury pies.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

If people are interested we could make a Marvel Mods supergroup.

I'm interested.  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I don't get on very often, but I am also interested!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I downloaded Steam and tried to get Marvel Heroes from there but whenever I boot it up it doesn't even start the game, it just crashes immediately.

Now that I think of it, I haven't played with anyone from Marvelmods.  I tried to during beta, but it never worked out because the game wasn't agreeing with my computer very well.  Now, I've been playing with a guy from Canada.  It's fun, especially with certain bosses.  I hope we get something organized.

I'll make the group at some point (or someone else can if I haven't made it in a few days time). I go by Dihan on there too so feel free to add me as a friend.

I'm foxy. (I wanted "fox," but it was unavailable.)

Made it but I can't invite unless people are on.

My name's tymaca, Ill play for a bit right now
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

June 27, 2013, 09:52AM #446 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:01AM by mj fan
I am a little puzzled.. I thought we could get heroes more easily Actually I am level 12 with scarlet witch and 13 with storm but i have no reward heroes or alternate skins for now..that sucks!! Same I'm a little disappointed about storm..she's strong..but her gameplay is a little annoying (at least for me..)
Anyone has unlocked jean or iron man? Is there specific places for rewards or just beat villains?
That would be great if only there were a redeem key for that..but as far as i can see they don't work..and chars are expensive..

The only hero drop I got was Hawkeye, who I haven't played as at all. I haven't gotten any costumes or other heroes what so ever. I wish they would give out more codes like they did during beta to get money to buy heroes. But of course they probably wont be doing that because that means they don't make money.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 27, 2013, 10:43AM #448 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:54AM by mj fan
xD and I thought i was the only one who had troubles with that xD honestly I'm just a beginner but they can always dream if they think I'm going to pay for..@@ xP that's sooo getting on my nerves to see phoenix using her powers in front of me..  and the point is that i played for nothing
Yeah..money..money..and it was "supposed" to be for free remember..They didn't mention that it is annoying as hell without..
but they are like "aha? see these characters in front of you? you won't be able to play with these except if you become a zooombie and play, plaaayy all day long..(and finally get a char i don't want..to restaaart...agaaaaiiin..)..it's basically impossible to get the character you want

Soo..If i had to submit a vote I would say "Crap! but i still play to make me believe that this game is not that bad and test my luck for lotto.."

I started as Scarlet Witch.  Early in the game, I completed a mission and got a character reward -- Thing.  Then, after I beat the game with her, I got another character reward -- Daredevil.  In closed beta, I never used Thing and I'm really not looking forward to him.  I did use Daredevil for awhile, but he wasn't that fun either.  My biggest disappointment was once I reached level 30 with Scarlet Witch.  That is when she gets about 3 (supposedly) great powers.  I couldn't believe how they suck.  They don't even have good graphics.  One of them you have to wait 20 minutes before you can use it again.  But, it really isn't helpful in the first place.  She had a great power in beta, but it is gone now.  I haven't played for a couple of weeks.  I suppose I'll eventually get back into it.