Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on January 17, 2013, 05:42PM
Glad you are joining us, midnightphoenix!  Game play starts soon.

Hopefully it installs soon, I am a bit worried my computer might shut down in the middle of it installing haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I can't even get the launcher to run. I double click the exe and nothing happens. Tried running as admin too.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

The same thing happened to me too, but my computer does that alot I usually have to open it teice before it starts, but it came up with an error and told me to run as admin and then it worked.

Hopefully you can figure it out, I wish I could help but I don't know much about what to do in situations like that.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, just finished playing for tonight.  I crashed at least 6 times in the first hour due to memory errors (once had to totally restart the computer), maybe getting to play a total of 20 minutes.  But, it was good for the rest of the session.  The last time I played, the game lagged so badly the 30 minutes that I could only take a few steps and then the game crashed every single time.

If you didn't get in tonight, hopefully you will on Saturday.  It would be fun to play as a team.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

So is everyone going to be found in marvel heroes once it beta testing is over :(

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

What usernames do people have on MH? I'm Dihan there.

I wasn't able to get in last night, but hopefully next time the servers are up I can!

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 18, 2013, 02:00AM
So is everyone going to be found in marvel heroes once it beta testing is over :(

I'll still be here too!  MUA is where my heart is.  :)

Regarding Marvel Heroes, I'm "foxy."  LOL.  I don't like it, but I just chose something in a hurry and "fox" wasn't available.

@ midnightphoenix:
It takes quite a while for all the files to download.

Saturday's play test has been cancelled due to serious crash errors and some in game store issues.

Yup. It's a shame but it can't be helped. It's better that a job is being done properly rather than rushed.

I bought the Jean Grey starter pack yesterday. Very excited!  :phoenix:
Booooyaaaa.

January 22, 2013, 03:35PM #343 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 07:27PM by fox456
It's play test time, and I've already spent over half an hour "migrating," preparing for the new patch, checking files, and downloading the patch.  Status? =  2% done.  Ugh.

EDIT:  Well, it took 1 hour and 24 minutes for the files to update before I could even play.  Then, I crashed in less than one minute.  That was followed by at least 6 more crashes throughout the evening (four required me to restart my computer).  I'm guessing that I might have gotten to play at most an hour.  I don't think I will be able to get very far on Madripoor Island.

How did everyone else's game go?

The first one I was in I got that far but I couldn't go on last night because I was too tired (the testing time is 1am-5am here on Thursdays).