Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
seeing storm wear THE cape was enough to convince me to try it out...i hope the game works with my pc, if not I might go back to champions....but damn storm has THe cape in MH o.o :storm:

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

I've been playing too but like Fox (and most people it seems...) the game is extremely laggy so I usually have to shut down on it. It seems fun but I cannot bear playing a game that freezes every few seconds.

Dev Diary #3 has been released and there's a shot with a lot of costumes, and one of them is Jean's Marvel Girl.

Plus, I just found out that there is yet another patch to download and install today.  LOL!  There goes another hour and a half of the play session.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Well I got a small portion of play in today, glad I finally got to check it out! I can't really say if I like it or not yet since it crashed twice and I didn't do much of anything but run around and kill a few things here and there.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have been playing MHO for two weeks now and I really enjoyed it, so I bought the ultimate pack! I am so excited for release! The game was a bit laggy for the first week but it's really good now (for me).

I haven't played much because the timing doesn't work out too well. On Tuesday it's at 1am and I need to get an early night, Thursdays are relatively ok and Saturdays I tend to be doing something between 6pm and 10pm.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Just got an email from Marvel Heroes;

In honor of Valentine's Day, we are celebrating the most iconic couple in Marvel History - Jean Grey and Cyclops . We are pleased to announce that during this Valentine's Day, anyone who buys ANY Starter Pack or ANY Premium Pack* from the Marvel Heroes Founders Program will receive both Jean Grey (Phoenix costume) and Cyclops (Astonishing costume) as an exclusive Valentine's Day bonus (in addition to the pack that was purchased). Just purchase your pack anytime between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM PST on February 14th to receive your bonus at launch!

*If you choose to buy either the Cyclops or the Jean Grey Starter Pack, you will only receive either Jean Grey or Cyclops as a bonus (whichever one you did not purchase). This offer does not apply to the Uncanny X-Men or Marvel NOW! Premium Packs (as they both already contain Jean Grey and Cyclops). Happy Valentine's Day!

Turns out I will be getting them both them! :D

February 12, 2013, 04:16PM #370 Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 05:23PM by midnightphoenix123
The Ultimate Pack has also added Emma Frost, Nova, Squirrel Girl and Luke Cage as coming soon. So if you buy that pack you will be getting them also.

Also not sure if everyone got it, but they sent out an email with a code that will give you 2000 in game money that expires at 11:59pm tonight.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 12, 2013, 04:16PM
Also not sure if everyone got it, but they sent out an email with a code that will give you 2000 in game money that expires at 11:59pm tonight.

Is that because they wiped our accounts?

Quote from: fox456 on February 12, 2013, 07:08PM
Is that because they wiped our accounts?

I have no idea, did they wipe our the accounts?

I don't know either.  I've been downloading the update for nearly three and a half hours now.

But, I was reading about account wipes the other day, and they send you 2000 "gold" whenever they do that.  You have to start completely over when that happens.

Well then I guess it's a good thing I didn't have anything to lose haha.