Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congrats on all those things, Scabbia!  Sounds like alot of good karma coming your way these days.  Good luck on your job interview.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on March 04, 2013, 03:21PM
Congrats on all those things, Scabbia!  Sounds like alot of good karma coming your way these days.  Good luck on your job interview.

Thanks. ^_^

Well here's a shocker!

I got a Beta Key! :D

I'm going to redeem it when I get home later after school! This will be the longest hour of my life xP

But seriously I'm really excited! :D

I hope everything works for you.  I have installed the game three times now but have had so many problems.  I can't even get the game started at this point.

Soo I got to play Marvel Heroes today and I just wanted to say that the game is fun, but it lags a lot if you don't have a good enough computer. I got around half way through the first mission and I just couldn't do it anymore. It was frustrating. -_-

I rate it a 7/10

The game is still in beta so it's very likely that lower graphical options will be added and latency issues will be solved by the time of release.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yes! Finally got a beta key, the game is the best game ever, but since you can only play 3 times a week or 4 times and 4 hours a day kind of annoying but they are fixing bugs and patches.SHSO didn't do that but whatever. But all I do is kill random bad guys I find since I don't want to do too much since it deletes all you have when it launches except for founder's pack items. I found a glitch but the servers closed just as I found it yesterday :/ looks like I'm reporting on Saturday.

Glad you got in, Donaldfun8!  I haven't had too many play sessions due to crashes, lags, or scheduling conflicts.

March 22, 2013, 03:21PM #398 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 03:24PM by midnightphoenix123
They have announced the official release date as June 4th 2013 and if you bought anything from the founders program and get the early access that begins on May 28th.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'll be finished with my assignments by then!... Though I will have my 20,000 words thesis to write.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Then, if the early access begins on may 28th how come the ultimate and premium pack buyers like me already have early access?

I'm not sure, but I guess the beta testing will be over a few weeks before the actual launch on June 4.  Then, those people like yourself who have early access, will get to actually start playing the official game a week before the general public.

Quote from: Donaldfun8 on March 22, 2013, 05:12PM
Then, if the early access begins on may 28th how come the ultimate and premium pack buyers like me already have early access?

Your most likely just in the beta right now, am I right?

Here is what they said.

Marvel Heroes Official Launch Date - Today we are pleased to announce that Marvel Heroes will be released on June 4th, 2013! We are incredibly excited for you to play the game that we've all been working hard on and can't wait for you to jump in.

Early Game Access Begins on May 28th! - Anyone who is part of the Marvel Heroes Founders Program gets to play in Early Game Access, beginning May 28th for Ultimate Pack purchasers! Starter, Premium and Ultimate Packs all get you into the game early, as well as giving you great value on your favorite heroes and costumes! Here are Early Game Access dates for each Founders Pack:

• Starter Pack purchasers will receive 2 days of Early Access beginning on June 2nd.
• Premium Pack purchasers will receive 4 days of Early Access beginning on May 31st.
• Ultimate Pack purchasers will receive 7 days of Early Access beginning on May 28th.
Become part of the Founders Program now and play Marvel Heroes in Early Game Access!

Closed Beta Access for Premium Pack Purchasers! - We are officially expanding our Closed Beta access offer to ALL PREMIUM PACK PURCHASERS, past, present and future. Purchase a Premium Pack now and you'll be invited to the ongoing Marvel Heroes Closed Beta inside 7 days!

They all released this Villain trailer to show you some of the threats you will be facing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYvAdInjgkA

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wish I had the money to get the founders pack, but  I'm also waiting to get my internet upgraded so none of my games lag anymore. Hope they release some more characters before or at launch. That'd make it exciting. I was playing Beta for like a week, but got bored. So I'm hoping it gets better.

A new image was released, and I am not gonna lie it is pretty awesome!