Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't know if this was already posted here, but this pic is just awesome:

I played as Jean for a few days durning Beta, and she was really fun! I love that power ^^ just turning all phoenixy and flying around.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 04, 2013, 12:06PM
I played as Jean for a few days durning Beta, and she was really fun! I love that power ^^ just turning all phoenixy and flying around.

Yeah, that was my favorite part of Jean.  I was disappointed in her early powers.  I think I only was able to get her to level 12.  So, I'm guessing she gets better.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on June 04, 2013, 03:44PM
Yeah, that was my favorite part of Jean.  I was disappointed in her early powers.  I think I only was able to get her to level 12.  So, I'm guessing she gets better.

I didn't get her high at all because I wasn't able to play with her for very long, but she seemed fun for the most part. I played as Storm when I wasn't Jean, and I was gonna test Scarlet Witch but I never got the chance.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I tested Scarlet Witch the most -- got her to level 31 the first time.  I also got Cyclops to level 30.  I was testing Thor when the closed beta testing ended.  I believe he was up to around level 24.  I played alot with Hulk and Storm.  Others I played were Daredevil, Wolverine, Black Widow and Jean Grey.

Wow you got to play quit a few people! I only played Storm and Jean, and I got Daredevil but I never played him either.

Started a game last night with Hawkeye. Of the free starting heroes he seemed the most interesting. I really want to find Iron Man and unlock him, but I probably won't play much. I really hate the control scheme.

I got on tonight for the first time since closed beta ended.  It's probably no surprise that I chose Scarlet Witch.  Got her to level 9.  Things went smoothly up to this point.  My reward for one challenge was Thing.  I've never played him, so it will be different at least.

Started finally playing today, went ahead and bought Phoenix, cause there's not a single character on there I really care to play. Got her to lvl 11, she aint so bad. Neat effects. I don't care for the controls myself, i was hoping they would let you change that or use a joypad at least. But yeah, not really impressed. Still gonna give it time though. However, I heard Rogue was in the XMansion later in the game, an npc. So i searched for a pic, and just saying, outfit looks greatm face aint bad, but they got the hair wrong and I'm beyond dissapointed. I don't care bout the clay character look, but at least make sure everythings is as close as possible... she looked awful to me. -.- (sorry, had to vent)

I get this weird error about permission every single time I try and open the installer even when I right click and hit "run as administrator"...I really wanted to play this game D:

have you tried redownloading it? cause it told me I didnt have internet connection, but redownloaded and it was fine

I uninstalled and redownloaded it on Steam. It runs so much better.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Updated the first post a lil, and the poll too :P
It was a bit outdated xD

I was conflicted between "I guess" and "I like pie". I'd rather the game be single-player or have multiplayer as an option (i.e. you join your friend's instance) rather than what it is right now.

I want pie now...
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

June 09, 2013, 02:07PM #434 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:10PM by White Queen
Quote from: Dihan on June 09, 2013, 02:03PM
I was conflicted between "I guess" and "I like pie". I'd rather the game be single-player or have multiplayer as an option (i.e. you join your friend's instance) rather than what it is right now.

I want pie now...
Lmao Teehee :3

And yeah, the singleplayer and multiplayer co-op options would fit the game much better. To me the game seems like more of a spiritual succesor to the X-Men Legends / Ultimate Alliance series.

And what kind of a pie do you want? :)