Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I feel like the character drops suck, and they make it seem like it has more often then it does. I mean it's great to get free heroes and all, but still. I haven't played very much at all, I don't find it that fun in the first place, :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yeah but I think they are saying we can unlock characters randomly so that we play all day long to be annoyed and then buy the characters in the market
My bro unlocked dardevil and thing as well so I think if we have the "luck" to get characters that's not jean, iron man or the others.. that sucks
If someone won one of the others can he please start playing lotto so that we could share the booty

Quote from: mj fan on July 04, 2013, 02:11AM
... My bro unlocked dardevil and thing as well so I think if we have the "luck" to get characters that's not jean, iron man or the others.. that sucks

Those are the same two I got.

If someone won one of the others can he please start playing lotto so that we could share the booty

LOL!  I agree. :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Downloading the game now :D

I want to ask, is it very fun to play? How long was it when you downloaded this game?
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Gosh, the downloads took an incredible amount of time.  But, I'm thinking primarily about the beta trial.  There would be test periods of 4 hours and I would spend three of them just downloading updates.  I don't recall for sure how long it took to download the final game, but I think it was around two hours or so.

July 18, 2013, 04:03PM #455 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 04:07PM by mj fan
It took me sooo much time oO
Wow fox you're Lucky aha :D  Maybe it was only for me but it took much more time than two hours
I can't even say exactly because it was time to sleep and the download was running while I was sleeping lol So i was only able to play the next day xD xD
But it can be shorter for you :) Depens on your connexion Mine is really low : p

They're testing a new way to attain heroes without paying on their test server right now. It's like a special currency drop that still pretty rare, but not nearly as rare as the tokens. You can use this currency to buy the heroes you want and stuff.

Sounds like the currency idea has some potential.... 

How exactly do you unlock Jean?
Managed to play through the entire first level, but can't progress cuz the game is still downloading or installing or whatever it's doing.

...like i did xD
Okay i was too tired to search xp

Unless you buy her you are going to have to hope a lot of luck is on your side to get her or anyone as a hero drop.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

But don't you need to exchange real money for (G) thats used in the shop?

Quote from: White Queen on July 28, 2013, 02:26PM
But don't you need to exchange real money for (G) thats used in the shop?

Yeah you need to pay real money to get money in game to buy her.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2013, 09:46AM
Yeah you need to pay real money to get money in game to buy her.
That's not really an option for me xD
Aww :(