Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 06, 2013, 10:26AM #510 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:53AM by White Queen
Quote from: mj fan on September 06, 2013, 10:09AM
Aha those quotes are so hillarious! xD especially the jean one xD Really makes sense knowing Emma ahaha! xD
For the moment..i just got.....9 eternity splinders --"" (Fail) xD cause i began to play xD How did you guys do to get 100 eternity splinders from random Is there a specific mission for that? xD

Well Otherwise love your new pic' xDxD ah? weird i didn't have this problem with her but at the contrary with Storm xP but i'm just level 23 or something so i may be a little low level
The only problem i've met with SW is that she can't defeat bosses alone They don't even lose health xp !
Thanks xD I just made the new Avatar and Signature pic, not that happy with how the White Queen text looks in the signature though. :P
And yeah, Scarlet Witch is better as a support or with others, because I find it hard playing her solo. :( Or maybe I just can't build her right. xD

Edit: UPDATED THE POLL xD

Scarlet Witch is a DoT-up-and-kite character, from what I've heard. I got her in one of the random boxes too but I've only played her to level 5. My wife has a level 31 SW, she does pretty well as Scarlet Witch.

I went through the entire game with Scarlet Witch.  I liked her.  She was able to beat all the bosses by herself (sooner or later!).  She definitely is slower to do so than Daredevil, who was my second playthrough.  My next hero is Thing.  I am not looking forward to using him.  I am not going to vote in the poll until I get to play as Human Torch.  He is the one I have wanted from the beginning.  I hope he doesn't let me down.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

September 06, 2013, 05:22PM #513 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 05:28PM by White Queen
YAY! I just defeated Doctor Doom for the first time! :)
And I got a random reward box from Fury, and from it I got 100 more Eternity Splinters. So now I have 251.
I'm starting to like Scarlet Witch, cuz I got her reality implosion power and that just pulls and rips enemies apart...it's kinda fun watching robots get dismantled. xD
I managed to complete all missions with Scarlet Witch, so all my chapters are 100% complete.
And unlocked all the waypoints.

Quote from: White Queen on September 06, 2013, 05:22PM
YAY! I just defeated Doctor Doom for the first time! :)
And I got a random reward box from Fury, and from it I got 100 more Eternity Splinters. So now I have 251.
I'm starting to like Scarlet Witch, cuz I got her reality implosion power and that just pulls and rips enemies apart...it's kinda fun watching robots get dismantled. xD
I managed to complete all missions with Scarlet Witch, so all my chapters are 100% complete.
And unlocked all the waypoints.

Great job!  I'm wondering if these 100 eternity splinters are awarded only if you are defeating Doom for the first time with a particular character or if you can go back again and perhaps get more...?

It's only the first time.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

September 07, 2013, 04:01AM #516 Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:12AM by White Queen
Yeah, If you could get the rewards when you repeat the storyline, I would be very happy. But...that's not gonna happen. xD
And after I finished the storyline, the final cutscene showed the cosmic cube energies going into space and into Loki's staff.
So I presume the next storyline in the game will revolve around Loki as the antagonist.
OH! So that's why the dev's mentioned Asgard as a future zone.

I just got a random hero unlock box with Splinters....I got Cyclops.... #Unhappy
Ugh, honestly they seriously need to remove the damn 8 minute timer, or add some kind of terminal with daily missions that give you splinters kinda like the ones that give you Cube Shards.
I sent a Feedback/Suggestion ticket, suggesting the Pay-by-Mobile option, because I'm not a very patient person with the whole Eternity Splinters thing, so I want the easy way via Gs. xD
If only I could convince my parents to let me use their credit card but nope. >.>

Yeah, I think I made a big mistake purchasing that Random Box thing. Now I'm even further away from Miss Frost than I was before.
Sigh...Ima make a new account xD

New player name: CosmicDiamond :P
I thought of Jean and Emma, that's how I made the name. xD catchy huh? lol

Ok what just happened...I killed a basic A.I.M. mob..like he wasn't special, no glowing yellow aura or anything...and he dropped 10 Eternity Splinters.....wtf

Man, you guys are so lucky with the eternity splinters!  The "big" reward I got when I defeated Doom was a Daredevil skin -- not even one splinter.

I feel you! xD i played today and not even a single one aha xD Not even the 8 min thing --" You're not alone! :D
It seems bad luck is our thing xDD

September 08, 2013, 05:13AM #520 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:15AM by White Queen
Quote from: mj fan on September 08, 2013, 04:36AM
I feel you! xD i played today and not even a single one aha xD Not even the 8 min thing --" You're not alone! :D
It seems bad luck is our thing xDD
Really? Not a single one?!
Yesterday I played the game for like 4-6 hours and I got about 32 Eternity Splinters. I don't even try to get them, I just play through the storyline and they randomly drop.
Also I read about the 10 Splinter Drops thing, it's a really rare thing and it's called a Mega Eternity Splinter Pack.
@_@ I need to complete the story again with my new account. ( with Storm )
Honestly Storm is allot more resilient than Scarlet Witch.

I love Storm, she's currently level 13 (or so) Does anyone have an idea where you can check your splinter balance? I was unable to find it :/
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on September 08, 2013, 05:20AM
I love Storm, she's currently level 13 (or so) Does anyone have an idea where you can check your splinter balance? I was unable to find it :/
Well Eternity Splinters are items, so they should be in your inventory, if you haven't put them in the S.T.A.S.H.
And Yeah Storm is awesome. I'm still not sure who this Bright Lady she speaks of, is though. xD

Do you guys know how many different types of relics there are?  I thought they would all stack up together, but I'm running out of storage space fast and don't have any duplicates.  I'm not sure they are worth it.

September 08, 2013, 05:29AM #524 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:34AM by mj fan
QuoteReally? Not a single one?!
Yesterday I played the game for like 4-6 hours and I got about 32 Eternity Splinters. I don't even try to get them, I just play through the storyline and they randomly drop.
Also I read about the 10 Splinter Drops thing, it's a really rare thing and it's called a Mega Eternity Splinter Pack.
@_@ I need to complete the story again with my new account. ( with Storm )
Honestly Storm is allot more resilient than Scarlet Witch.

Not a single one yeah, only relics or artifacts if you want (purple) :D but yesterday in less than 1 hour I got 9 eternity splinders so that's great :) xDD but I hope I'll get more eternity splinders next time xD
Oo Really? Hmm gotta try her then, If you say so.. it's been a long time i didn't use her xD but i wasn't very impressed by her powers and I must admit that her effects were really disappointing especially tornados..
But Scarlett witch is pretty strong but she's realllllyyy weak compared to jean grey so they are not my priority anymore xDD

Here are all the different types of artifacts Fox http://marvelheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Artifacts