Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just tried out Scarlet witch
I can't even

I love  her sooo much the  Disruption tree is so epic

Just beat the game in Normal Difficulty with Emma. Didn't die once ;) and the story is 100% complete again. XD
Dr. Doom was so easy, my minion kept him preoccupied while I used Drain Psyche from a distance, only to dash to Doom and use diamond powers to finish him off while he was in his third form.

If you want to be in the Marvel Mods supergroup, just send a tell to me (Dihan) and if I'm on I'll add you.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Added you as a Friend but due to our new time difference I probably won't be online at the same time -_-........

I'll be on in about 10-20 minutes, cuz the game is installing/downloading the new patch, plus NVIDIA is updating my drivers.

I can be found under the username Rahizm.

Also I have the COW level recipe, got like 10 portals done :P

Just need about 5 more levels to do the COW level ><' My hulk is level 45. I can be online but I will be multi-tasking (half game, half making the mod app)

September 19, 2013, 09:57AM #546 Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:04AM by White Queen
Quote from: B.L.A.W on September 19, 2013, 09:52AM
I can be found under the username Rahizm.

Also I have the COW level recipe, got like 10 portals done :P

Just need about 5 more levels to do the COW level ><' My hulk is level 45. I can be online but I will be multi-tasking (half game, half making the mod app)
Ohh, the cow level. I've heard about that place. :)
I'll be on really soon, my drivers are done, all that's left is the patch downloading/installing. xD :P

Yay, I just read this comment by Doomsaw ( Gazillion Employee ) on the Marvel Heroes Forums.

QuoteI'm not directly related to costumes, but I know an Emma Frost costume is coming pretty soon, but maybe it wasn't quite ready. Will check.

Yeah I saw some vids of it, and I got the recipe from a fortune cards a few weeks ago. Been trying to farm the required medallions for weeks, and since 1.2 the Sabertooth medallions started dropping more often. So if you find any Sabertooth medals, make sure you hold on to them!

For anyone who doesn't have that recipe, the required medallions are:
The Hood, The Wizard, The Rhino, Sabertooth and Taskmaster. And 10000 credits.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on September 19, 2013, 10:03AM
Yeah I saw some vids of it, and I got the recipe from a fortune cards a few weeks ago. Been trying to farm the required medallions for weeks, and since 1.2 the Sabertooth medallions started dropping more often. So if you find any Sabertooth medals, make sure you hold on to them!

For anyone who doesn't have that recipe, the required medallions are:
The Hood, The Wizard, The Rhino, Sabertooth and Taskmaster. And 10000 credits.
Wait do you need the Medals or Medallions?

September 19, 2013, 10:27AM #549 Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:32AM by B.L.A.W
Medallions. These drop from level 25+ villains including those in Heroic and Superheroic and Midtown Patrol.

I get my medallions from:

Green/Red terminal Hood's Hideout / Midtown Patrol - The Hood
Green/Red terminal AIM Facility / Midtown Patrol - The Wizard
Midtown Patrol - The Rhino
Heroic Mode Mutate Marsh / Midtown Patrol - Sabertooth
Green/Red terminal Taskmaster's something something / Midtown Patrol - Taskmaster

Also for the people who have Emma, you might want to consider grabbing an AIM Obliterator as a pet. This NPC, especially in the Red Terminal Aim Facility, is so overpowered with their ranged attack.

I added you as a friend, just need more usernames from people.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Mine's tymaca, I dont normally play that much though, especially since school started etc.
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

My name is CosmicDiamond
Emma Frost's MARVEL NOW Costume is available for 950G.

Quote from: Polygone on September 19, 2013, 10:54AM
Mine's tymaca, I dont normally play that much though, especially since school started etc.

I saw you running around once, I was like is that?... ><' And apparently it is lol.

Quote from: White Queen on September 19, 2013, 11:00AM
My name is CosmicDiamond
Emma Frost's MARVEL NOW Costume is available for 950G.

The Black queen I guess? xD Looks awesome!

Quote from: B.L.A.W on September 19, 2013, 11:05AM
I saw you running around once, I was like is that?... ><' And apparently it is lol.

Lol, should've said hi xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven