Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A good way to level heroes to 60 is by doing Midtown Manhattan from lvl 1-20, and from there doing Odin Quests till 60.
And sometimes doing X-Defense and SHIELD Training Simulations.
Story mode is more or less a waste of time after you've completed it once.

It's worth doing some story missions for the +12 power points you get. I think the dev team has mentioned that they're going to make it easier to get those rewards considering all the characters in the game.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Got Star-Lord with splinters. Bought Captain America as there's a buy one get one offer and got Luke Cage. I guess I've been lucky with getting characters I don't have considering I have the majority of them!

Yes, VERY lucky.  It's good to hear.  I only had about 7 characters when I got a second Rocket Raccoon. 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yeah, there are only four characters I don't have - Silver Surfer, Thor, Hulk and Ghost Rider. I may buy Rogue after all, I think, even though she's going to be one of the more expensive heroes. Then I'll save my splinters for one of the four.

I may just start buying with splinters rather than taking a chance on the random box because I really don't want Black Widow, Cable, Deadpool. Taskmaster, or any of the other shooter characters.

Taskmaster isnt quite a shooter. And deadpool can be melee

Taskmaster can do anything.

True, true.  I was lumping them all together (Punisher belongs in there too) based off of a unique item that I found.  It can be used for any of the six.

There are rumours that X-23 is coming soon.

August 10, 2014, 08:58AM #700 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 09:19AM by White Queen
Emma Frost will be receiving her Old Man Logan costume in the next patch, and her costumes being visible in Diamond Form is still in the works.
Jean Grey will be receiving her 52 Review sometime at the end of this month, and there will be a sneak peek on August 15th.
Rogue will be released early or mid September.

Get excited. The official design feedback thread for Shadowcat has opened.

Don't get too excited though - it doesn't mean she's coming any time soon. Iceman has had an official feedback thread for longer than the likes of Rogue, Magneto and Venom but they're coming before him.

She's definitely going to be released in 2015, though!

Of all those you mentioned, I would like to see Iceman the most.

Rogue's presale pack is now available.

I feel excited about Rogue <3
Though I feel really bad about the jean grey update, I love how the "Tech" excuse has shifted to make the community seem like they're asking for too much. "TOO  difficult, can't do what I want..." they have done much more for other characters, I just have the feeling they just hate jean, even cyclops has a better review --" Jean grey Phoenix costume is aweful, I really expected updated legs, different hair, smaller emblem, black neckline... Many users asked for it, I only play with jean, I am so desperate because almost all the others models look fine, updated, did you see she-hulk one? I don't see why they could not do that, while on the contrary they actually updated a team up character uU
I am REALLY upset, I don't think I ask much... I just want my favorite character to be fun that's all --"