Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for taking the time to add all the information about Phoenix.

I was really bummed yesterday that Rogue wasn't out in the patch.  I guess it will be next week.  I will say that the Midtown Madness extra XP is helpful for leveling up my less favorite characters more quickly (Thing and Hawkeye).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Someone posted previews of Emma's new diamond form on a few skins:
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/128071/tiny-little-change-to-emma-frosts-diamond-form/p2

I feel like I was ahead of the curve with my Emma skins (which were released months ago).

That looks amazing. :O I'm so happy they finally did it!!! :D :D :D

Quote from: B.L.A.W on August 30, 2014, 09:07PM
Someone posted previews of Emma's new diamond form on a few skins:
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/128071/tiny-little-change-to-emma-frosts-diamond-form/p2

I feel like I was ahead of the curve with my Emma skins (which were released months ago).

They probably took inspiration from your skins.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

There were enough fanboys clamouring for it that I doubt they needed to :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 31, 2014, 04:58PM
They probably took inspiration from your skins.

You never know =P But

Quote from: Dihan on August 31, 2014, 05:44PM
There were enough fanboys clamouring for it that I doubt they needed to :P

Yep. But that's what I do like about Gazillion. They tend to the customers' requests. Well, as much as they can anyway.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on August 31, 2014, 06:21PM
You never know =P But

Yep. But that's what I do like about Gazillion. They tend to the customers' requests. Well, as much as they can anyway.

Yeah if so, it's like massive recognition!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ugh, I'll probably need to redownload the Test Client so I can play with Jean early, and be able to make preparations for a hybrid build. Also I fear Jean will have spirit issues now that Phoenix Avatar was removed. (which provided spirit on critical hit)

I just saw the previews of the new Magneto and Marvel NOW custome, the shirtless Gambit and House of M Nightcrawler. Well, I have to say they look really awesome.

Magneto just looks magnificent.

Also, Jean gets spirit on Kinetic Bolt and Phoenix gets spirit on hitting vulnerable enemies, so it shouldn't be too bad. Furthermore, there is the Endurance aura if you're desperate.

Quote from: Dihan on September 01, 2014, 08:29AM
Magneto just looks magnificent.

Also, Jean gets spirit on Kinetic Bolt and Phoenix gets spirit on hitting vulnerable enemies, so it shouldn't be too bad. Furthermore, there is the Endurance aura if you're desperate.
Yeah but I hate Kinetic Bolt, I prefer using Psychic Hammer. xD And yeah Mind Crush gives spirit when hitting vulnerable enemies, I guess that might work since that will be my new spamming ability. (because of the health per vunlerable enemy in Jean form)
Oh yeah I forgot about the Aura, might use that one instead of the Accuracy Aura, cuz I probably won't be focusing on Critical Hits as much anymore.

I hate Kinetic Bolt too. I'll deal with it through gearing, most likely.

Two awesome changes to Jean's 52 Review.
It turns out that Phoenix Avatar's Spirit on Critical/Brutal Hit has been added to her Telepathic Detection passive. So thats awesome!!!
And her signature now lifts all enemies including chunks of the ground and slams them down. (also changed from centered on Jean to where your cursor is at)

The telekinetic rock throw power is now a boss-killer rather than a charge attack too.