4elementsefww Artwork

Started by 4elementsefww, April 11, 2011, 05:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
She looks sweet!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks midnightphoenix123!  :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Here is the second character in my series.  Her name is Nala.  She controls the force of water.  I started this one about 2 hours after I posted the earth guardian, Aria.  I just finished and posted it on my deviantart, so I thought I'd also post it on here.

Here she is:

Wonderful. And just noticed Aria, she is also awesome!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 25, 2011, 06:42PM
Wonderful. And just noticed Aria, she is also awesome!

Looks fantastic!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's really fantastic job! I love the colors!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks Rogue and Midnightphonix123

Here's the third installment to my series.

Here is Yen keeper of the force, fire

Hope you guys like :)

There's something about your coloring that's really standout..I like it! :)

Thanks I really appreciate it.  I've been trying to work on pairing colors like in the picture I did for Aria, her hair colors, are a mixture of different shades of green, browns, reds, and yellows which total to be about 10 different colors and shades.  LOL I've been going crazy with color.

I've never really colored before, because I stink at coloring with colored pencils and other traditional media stuff because I can't blend (but I might be getting copic markers soon since they might be on sale where I live, and the are very good at blending so now I may be able to try traditional media coloring again), and I have like no sense of shading with light sources, but since I've figured out the correct settings to make my line art smooth on the computer, I've been using a computer program to draw and color with my tablet.

Also right now I'm working on the keeper of wind's force lol for those that want to know.  Kind-of stuck though.  Brain isn't being very creative right now :banghead:.  I've got her shape drawn out.  The face and hair are done, and they are colored in as well.  Right now I'm trying to figure out what to give her, clothing wise.  I want it to capture the breeziness and cool feeling from the wind with her style of clothing.  But I guess I'll keep experimenting and see what I think works.

Fantastic! Love her!

WOW Great job as always 4elementsefww!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: 4elementsefww on May 26, 2011, 12:15PM
Thanks I really appreciate it.  I've been trying to work on pairing colors like in the picture I did for Aria, her hair colors, are a mixture of different shades of green, browns, reds, and yellows which total to be about 10 different colors and shades.  LOL I've been going crazy with color.

I've never really colored before, because I stink at coloring with colored pencils and other traditional media stuff because I can't blend (but I might be getting copic markers soon since they might be on sale where I live, and the are very good at blending so now I may be able to try traditional media coloring again), and I have like no sense of shading with light sources, but since I've figured out the correct settings to make my line art smooth on the computer, I've been using a computer program to draw and color with my tablet.

Lol I know what you mean. I kinda sucked with traditional coloring as well (coz there's too many white gaps to fill in & I'm super lazy) but with digital coloring..eveything just..comes to life lol  :D

Quote from: 4elementsefww on May 26, 2011, 12:15PM

Also right now I'm working on the keeper of wind's force lol for those that want to know.  Kind-of stuck though.  Brain isn't being very creative right now :banghead:.  I've got her shape drawn out.  The face and hair are done, and they are colored in as well.  Right now I'm trying to figure out what to give her, clothing wise.  I want it to capture the breeziness and cool feeling from the wind with her style of clothing.  But I guess I'll keep experimenting and see what I think works.

Maybe you could not give her clothes at all, and just have her hair cover her up! Being wind kind of means being free as wind does what ever it wants, just an idea tho lol