End of the world either Saterday May 21st or 2012

Started by Jeanfan321, May 21, 2011, 03:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So does anyone believe in this garbage.I live in America and they said a earthquake will hit earth at 6:00.Well it's pass 6:00.Does anyone elese see any brimstone,fire,earthquakes, etc in there area?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 21, 2011, 03:10PM
So does anyone believe in this garbage.I live in America and they said a earthquake will hit earth at 6:00.Well it's pass 6:00.Does anyone elese see any brimstone,fire,earthquakes, etc in there area?

i dont believe anything will happen, although for me I cant help but feel a little worried, I also live in America but it is only almost 5 here, but nothing yet!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 21, 2011, 04:41PM
Its as Jeanfan has said. Garbage.

Indeed! Does anyone actually believe in 2012? Maybe even just a little, and maybe if you dont believe it fully are you worried?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, today wasn't supposed to be the end of the world, just the rapture. So it was either BS, or none of us knows a worthy christian.
Btw, here's an idea if you live in a place filled with people who believed these things:

Plus, the date was based on a prediction from a radio broadcaster from the USA, so people in other countries didn't really pay attention to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping

Quote from: edward on May 21, 2011, 05:16PM
Did they say 6 at what country or city?

6:00 Pm all over the world if thats what you mean, which doesnt make sense because almost every where has a time difference so we would all die different times :/

Its 5:24 here in California. MIght not be real? LOL I'm joking. Did anyone watched this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3ovpIfSz8&feature=player_embedded I hate this kind of videos.

TODAY RUN ITS ENDING HERE IN BRAZIL,BIG STORM HERE!
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Its 7 here so im guessing nothing lol, what does the video say I cant see it for some reason?

A lump of moss fell out of the sky when I was walking with friends. A friend said that a seagull must have dropped it. I replied with "Oh no! The seagulls have been raptured!" then I waved an arm around and pointed out that there were no seagulls around.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Storm here in brazil,its begginning
TEstament:OMG,i will get the hell outta here
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Wait i hear something strange out there

Quote from: Gevth on May 21, 2011, 05:14PM
Well, today wasn't supposed to be the end of the world, just the rapture. So it was either BS, or none of us knows a worthy christian.
Btw, here's an idea if you live in a place filled with people who believed these things:

Plus, the date was based on a prediction from a radio broadcaster from the USA, so people in other countries didn't really pay attention to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping
KIDDING RIGHT?MAN I AM BRAZILLIAN AND I REALLY SCARED,BRAZIL ALMOST BEING DESTROYED NOW!HERE ITS MIDNIGHT