PSP - Gambit mod help!!

Started by KaiserBreath, June 16, 2007, 10:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hopefully once T helps out with Gambit, I'll be able to figure out the other characters for XML2 to import.

The moves are there, it's just a matter of writing the code w/ XML2 files in MUA assetsfb and getting them to work properly with MUA animations.

Zazer why do you say Juggernaut is next?  I still haven't seen any type of mods from you yet - you never answered Teancum in another post to show you know how to extract the assetsfb from the game folder - show us some links if you're working on PSP items as well.

As far as Kaiser goes - I haven't heard anything from him in terms of mods since he released the updated sound files with Colossus and MK, which were weeks ago - have you T?

After Gambit, I'm going to probably finish up Rogue since I did get her imported last night on my PSP and then probably Juggernaut after we can work these quirks out.

You gotta be careful with Rogue as nobody has got power theft to work correctly.  Other than that she's supposedly fine.

I just open two fb files ( one from XML2 & one from MUA ) and it looks like very annoying.
We must copy xml2 entry after xml2 entry respecting MUA structure, huh?

I will try for Juggernaut  :juggernaut: :)

I don't know how to do it without my computer crashing.X my verstion is 3.50 so why won't mods work on my psp.I downloaded that thing from psp geek.how do you take pictures?well I'm working on a paragon mod if someone tries to help me!X juggernut can any of you help me?

Guys what is the software needed to edit or decompile ISO or CSO files of PSP?

I use UMDGen to load the ISO and view the files and to extract the assets.fb file to edit.  You can then open the assets.fb file by simply using Winrar and view the contents and pick what you want to edit, extract, edit usually in notepad and then replace.  Once you get what you need you can rebuild the new files (once you overwrite the old ones) using the UMDGen again by simply creating a new ISO and saving it under a new name.  Then load it on the PSP under the ISO folder (modded one only of course).

where's the link to download the gambit mod?

thanks

It was never finished because mods for the PSP don't work.

and the colossus and moon knight mods? do they work or not??
[if they work where's the link to downnload it?]

They work because they're already in the game, just not activated.

So what do you need to activate them??

A new herostat with them in it.  There was a mod floating around awhile ago that had them + the PS2 sound files (which will work in MUA PSP), but I'm not sure what happened to it.  I think the link expired.

can someone please finish off gambit or juggernaut and bishop? that would be nice if we could get more than 2 mods on the psp

There's no way to get them working on the PSP.  The animations from any other game or console don't work in PSP MUA, so we're stuck with PSP MUA animations.  Basically that means there's nothing really to choose from.