PSP - colossus moonknight full working WITH sound.

Started by KaiserBreath, June 17, 2007, 02:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yes I did but it said that the file was expired

I guess it's been awhile since you've tried.  There's a local link that never expires.

I did all the stuff in the read me and everytime I try to play it it just goes straight to a black screen with the shield symbol loading thing. whats the fuzz??

Did you use UMD-GEN?If not this will happen you must use UMD-GEN to do it.

did it, followed every step to a T. The only thing I can think is that you all have a different mod or something.

You're not trying to load it from a saved game are you?

nope couldnt even get that far into it. Anyone have an exact link to the psp mod I need? Thats the only thing I can think of.

All you need is a full copy of the game (not a warez rip) and the mod in the first post.

That's not really for discussing here.  There's lots of sites that teach you how, you'll need to google it.

July 29, 2008, 06:55AM #101 Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 03:59AM by dark_raven
Maybe I can help: well I found a page that it's in spanish but i can translate, the programm is called "USB Special System Storage",and you have to double click in DESCARGAR

Then copy the two carpets in PSP/GAME150 (if you don't have it, you must create it) and finally start the progamm in the PSP.

And  the steps are:
1- Conect the USB
2- In the program click the option “Carga Virtual: UMD ISO-9000”
3- Open in the PC the PSP
4- Copy the carpet “UMD9660.iso” in the PC

And that's all

There's another way to do it but I don't know if it works in Firmwares that aren't 3.71 M33.

1.Go to the UMD but don't press X
2.Press Select and it will appear a menu
3.Go to the option USB and move until it appears ISO
4. Then connect to the PC (using the USB)and it will appear the ISO

If you want to look your Memory Stick you have to do the same but in the third step you have to move until it appears Memory Stick.

I downloaded the mod, and all is well but I don't have Miss Marvel and Moon Knight hasn't a mannequin. Is there any way to fix it?

It's a known bug, and no - not at the moment.

just wondering were you save this download to on your psp  thanks