Casey Anthony Not Guilty?

Started by Jeanfan321, July 06, 2011, 06:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Have any of you guys heard about this trial that's been going on for 3 years now? And they just decided yesterday that she's not guilty.
ARE YOU CRAZY!!!  :banghead:  :scratchhead: Someone is gonna kill her and she better hope she goes to jail cause she safer because someone is gonna kill her so

Feel free to comment and critize lol but watch this video also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGjFggkxhFc&feature=feedu

Well if someone kills her then they are just as bad as her, if she really did kill her daughter.

The news over here as been more about criticising American people for turning this, a matter of life and death, into a reality TV show. One interviewee giggled after saying she was looking forward to "the next episode".

Chances are that she'll spend time in prison for perverting the course of justice. I think in the US it's one year for each count so I think she's looking at about 5 years. Maybe less if the US legal system is anything like ours (ours can apply for parole if they've been good).

"They" who decided were the jury. Ordinary people. That has to mean something.

What's done is done. Move on. There's no point getting angry because it won't change anything; it will only make things worse.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Your right but how do you find out 5 days your daughter is dead or missing and you go partying and her car spelled like dead body and they found her remains in some forest? Thats ridiculous and they said she'll b out of jail next week so i'll give it a year for her to live

well if she did she'll roast in hell because god knows everything and only he knows if she did it for sure and if she didn't then she'll rise and go to heaven

The world is populated with bad mothers. When I first heard of the case I wasn't surprised at all. Her parents stood up for her though, right? That has to mean something. Parents may stand by their children for small crimes but when it comes to murder, especially if the victim was the grandchild, they'd be the first to hand her in. Blood is thicker than water unless blood is spilt.

Terrible stuff like this happens here all the time. Here are some shocking things from the UK recently:

Dying woman's Leicester house is burgled
Phone-hacking police meet murdered Soham girls' and Milly Dowler's parents
News of the World 'hacked 7/7 bombing family phones'
Police search Ballyclare garden for body of infant
Insane man killed cleaner
Eight teenagers murdered in London this year: Stabbings, shootings, random acts of violence. One kid was chased down a train platform by a gang of older teenagers wielding swords.
A man from social services sexually assaulted the children from a family he was adopting a kid to.

About ten years ago two 5 year olds kidnapped a toddler. They mutilated and smashed him with iron bars. Then they dumped his corpse on a train track.

Poop happens.

I watched some of the actual trial, but I also saw alot of the news commentary.  What the jury actually is exposed to is more limited than what we observe.  I personally think Casey "got away with murder."  Tomorrow we find out if she will be released from jail, even though she was found guilty of four counts of lying to the police.  She could get 4 years in prison at the maximum, but she's already served almost three.  So the most she can get is a little over a year.  I agree, that it might be in her best (safety) interest to stay in prison for that additional year until things sort of blow over -- and they will blow over unfortunately.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'd party too if my child would be dead in a day. Not really. Imo she got GUILTY spelled all over her face. She has a criminal record. MULTIPLE. She's a con artist. Con artists lie. She lies. End of my opinions.

I think she needs to go into witness protection because of all the threats she's getting now for getting away with murder. But she's guilty and im glad yall think so too

She should just leave the US and live in Montenegro or something.

From what I understand, she was sentenced to four years, but has served about 2 years and nine months.  However, the judge decided to let her go in less than a week.  :(
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927