All Marvel Villains VS all Marvel Heroes

Started by iammingy, June 24, 2007, 11:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 24, 2007, 11:31PM Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 06:16PM by iammingy
*** EARTH-616 ONLY! ***

I am for................................ da VILLAINS!!!! :D

Do the Marvel Zombies who eat Galactus count as heroes or villains?

It has to be the bad guys their more colorful and say neater things,unles you like with greater power comes yada yada yada shot me already  :laugh:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I'll be a pioneer and vote for the heroes.  Most of the villains were lame...  There were those few cool ones, but a lot of them I didn't like.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

the heroes have won hundreds of times already right? so if it is all of them against people theyve already beat then isnt it just logical to say they will win again?

if spiderman is in there they cant be beat =)
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

villains win easily, in fact they need only 10 on their roster to kill allllllllllllll heroes (in fact i am being too nice with "10", need less than that lol)

Quote from: boreman on June 24, 2007, 11:51PM

Hmm... I don't really count the characters outside of the Earth-616... Thanks for reminding me though! :)

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 25, 2007, 08:46AM
the heroes have won hundreds of times already right? so if it is all of them against people theyve already beat then isnt it just logical to say they will win again?

plot device.... :runaway:

Meh, supporting the villains gets old after a few days. It's more fun to see how heroes win every time, than to see villains win too often.

Quote from: cvc on June 25, 2007, 12:03AM

im not 100% but wernt the zombies from ultimate?

p.s. go villians, im sick of heroes winning all the time

July 02, 2007, 07:55AM #14 Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 07:58AM by Shauny7488
Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 25, 2007, 08:46AM

i think the reason that the heroes win all the time is that the villains usually think up some diabolical scheme as apposed to just fighting all out