Worst Marvel character...

Started by Teancum, May 15, 2007, 08:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Rasdel on March 01, 2008, 07:43AM

Falcon - An excuse of a hero if you ask me... what's his power? Flight? That's it!... COME ON!

\
well, you wanna get into stuff like that? angel sucks two 'cuz thats his only power. and he was a STAN LEE invention . was Stan high?
p.s. vultures different he can move really fast and IS SUPER_Strong, tho i may be biased cuz he was the villain in the first spidey comic i read

March 01, 2008, 06:20PM #76 Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 08:13PM by iammingy
Quote from: muafan on March 01, 2008, 05:53PM
\
well, you wanna get into stuff like that? angel sucks two 'cuz thats his only power. and he was a STAN LEE invention . was Stan high?
p.s. vultures different he can move really fast and IS SUPER_Strong, tho i may be biased cuz he was the villain in the first spidey comic i read

I thought Vulture almost got killed by Black Cat at some point......?
and Vulture can't even fly at high speed like the way Angel can.

EDIT: Sasquatch is right! :nod:

Quote from: iammingy on March 01, 2008, 06:20PM
I thought Vulture almost got killed by Black Cat at some point......?
and Vulture can't even fly at high speed like the way Angel can.

And angel have a small degree of super-strenght he fly a lot of time carring people , onetime he carried colossus in his metal form in addition his blood provide him a healing habilit

True, Angel doesn't suck... Falcon does...

I mean, Falcon only has 1 power... flight.

Angel can Fly at VERY high speeds and hight, plus he has a degree of super human strenght... AND... a healing factor... AND... wasn't he even able to heal others? (not sure of this last one)...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST... Angel has another super power...

HE IS SUPER-RICH XD

Cheers

Hindsight Lad. Forget that guy. He sucks so bad, he had to resort to blackmail to get into the New Warriors, and then decided to start killing the other New Warriors off once Civil War was over. Or were we just going by people who have their own titles? Because I think J2 (son of Juggernaut) and Wild Child (daughter of Elektra/Wolverine) come close.